Page 6 of 81 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast
    Liked 5 Times in 3 Posts
    Ford would be crazy to let Latvala go, once he settles down a bit more he would be better placed than Mikko to challenge Seb on a apples for apples basis I feel. He has more outright speed than Mikko just now he is going through the "crash happy" stage like many of the greats went through.
    "It's the most fun you can have with your pants on" - Possum Bourne

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by J4MIE
    If I was to bet on whether Petter or Jari-Matti finished any particular stage, I wouldn't bet my house on Jari-Matti..........
    I am not a fan of Petter.but for now he definitly better than Jari-Matti.

Liked 583 Times in 215 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by WRCfan
    Ford would be crazy to let Latvala go, once he settles down a bit more he would be better placed than Mikko to challenge Seb on a apples for apples basis I feel. He has more outright speed than Mikko just now he is going through the "crash happy" stage like many of the greats went through.
    I agree, I didn't say they should let him go I rate him highly as well, but att he crucial time when the future of the sport is uncertain, then points win prizes.

If Petter can bring some money (and I can't see him going without sponsorship, he's too commercially valuable) then it's effectively giving Latvala a free seat.
    If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off!

Liked 2,242 Times in 1,200 Posts
    It sounds like Henning might warn Petter off a customer Focus, so if he does appear in a Ford I guess it will have to be the works team.

This is where the scoring rules in IRC are better, it would be quite an incentive for Malcolm to run Petter in a proper Focus if he could also score manufacturer points instead of all this M2 "Team" nonsense.

Liked 304 Times in 214 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RS
    It sounds like Henning might warn Petter off a customer Focus, so if he does appear in a Ford I guess it will have to be the works team.

Could "smell" more and more Solberg brothers in Bozian whales for 2009

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    It sounds like Henning might warn Petter off a customer Focus
    Really, can you post a link from where you did get this?
    Aja kovaa Pena.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomi
    Really, can you post a link from where you did get this?
    In the link that Sulland posted earlier.. He does not directly say that, but he sounds quite unhappy with how his year went: http://translate.google.no/translate...istory_state0=

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    In the link that Sulland posted earlier.. He does not directly say that, but he sounds quite unhappy with how his year went: http://translate.google.no/translate...istory_state0=
    well with a load of imagination you can come to such conclusion from that story.
    Aja kovaa Pena.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomi
    well with a load of imagination you can come to such conclusion from that story.
    I don't think it takes a lot if you couple that with the fact he is looking at a 307 for an option and said he preferred even driving a 3 year old Fabia to the Focus. Are you a Ford fan too?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I don't think it takes a lot if you couple that with the fact he is looking at a 307 for an option and said he preferred even driving a 3 year old Fabia to the Focus. Are you a Ford fan too?
    No, im not a fan of any car, drivers seldom bash any car they just have driven anyway, can well be that he is looking for cheaper options than Ford, if they maybe are not willing to sponsor him the same amount as before. The reasons can be many.
    Aja kovaa Pena.