Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel
    Hey don't joke It may not be NORF but it's a crapload better than Rally GB!
    You cant be serious, Rossi and all the other top rally drivers was present.
    Aja kovaa Pena.

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomi
    You cant be serious, Rossi and all the other top rally drivers was present.

Wilson is considered a top driver here. We had a whole 1 hour show on Sunday night devoted purely to him. I **** you not. The only person more stupid than the people who watched that and thought it made for good viewing is the idiot/s who fun Matty Wilson's round the world drive like NOT's granny and still occasionally crash championship effort

The thing about the RoC is that it doesn't pretend to be a proper motorsport event. You see lots of talented drivers in different cars driving against each other on a small track. I consider myself lucky to have seen guys like Schumacher and Vettel last year and I didn't have to sell my soul and go to an F1 race
    Rule 1 of the forum, always accuse anyone who disagrees with you of bias.I would say that though.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    The thing about the RoC is that it doesn't pretend to be a proper motorsport event. You see lots of talented drivers in different cars driving against each other on a small track. I consider myself lucky to have seen guys like Schumacher and Vettel last year and I didn't have to sell my soul and go to an F1 race
    Actually i looked at it yesterday from eurosport about 2 mins, i tought it was from last year or older, i had no idea it was run yesterday before i read it here on the forum, informative stuff on the forum now and then
    Aja kovaa Pena.

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomi
    Actually i looked at it yesterday from eurosport about 2 mins, i tought it was from last year or older, i had no idea it was run yesterday before i read it here on the forum, informative stuff on the forum now and then
    So much like the WRC these days if they didn't keep on changing liveries
    Rule 1 of the forum, always accuse anyone who disagrees with you of bias.I would say that though.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    So much like the WRC these days if they didn't keep on changing liveries
    Dont you know that livery,handbrake turn, and diversity is what rally is about?
    Aja kovaa Pena.