Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Bait the question.

Get a good sound bite...

and reel them in!!

Tabloid fishing coupled with forum knee jerk = situation normal

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    nope...not a joke...lol

...That's why you play the lottery, and I don't...

...You can 'hope' for the position, or make it happen...

...but hoping for DC to move over, as opposed to one's teammate, is completely different...

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    you know...no, I take that back...

...It is not so much to hope for someone to put up less of a fight...

...but in that instance, why expect DC to put up less of a fight and not Rosberg? He tried Rosberg once, and ended up almost losing it for an instance, and decided to back off...I guess what I'm saying is if you were Hamilton, would you expect your old Karting pal to let you pass too?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Areez2006
    you know...no, I take that back...

...It is not so much to hope for someone to put up less of a fight...

...but in that instance, why expect DC to put up less of a fight and not Rosberg? He tried Rosberg once, and ended up almost losing it for an instance, and decided to back off...I guess what I'm saying is if you were Hamilton, would you expect your old Karting pal to let you pass too?
    ...typing like...this is really...annoying...I think you should....stop!

The story is rubbish. Sponge Bob would have cracked Hamilton in a heart beat. How did Lewis get through? I don't know. Sheer luck or maybe DC didn't defend to stave off anymore more criticism of ineptitude.
    Marco Simoncelli 1987-2011

Liked 335 Times in 204 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Areez2006
    How many times do I have to explain that there is a difference between hoping and expecting??!!

Yes you can make it happen but when you do then it's likely that you'll hope they won't crash into you, right? Same that you can hope they'll move over. It's not a wish, an expectation who any thing else, just knowledge that if they move over it'll be easier.

You can't seriously tell me that if you were racing in that situation that wouldn't hope for people to make your life easier.

As for the whole Rosberg thing it is just suposition. The article is based on a throw away comment, the type that Lewis makes with a smile on his face all the time. Of course it can;t be taken that way on the internet because Hamilton is obviously evil and all his comments are well thought out and should be taken as a sign of his arrogance :

You'd think that Schumacher had never left because Hamilton is being treated in exactly the same way as Michael was.
    You're so beige, you probably think this signature is about someone else.

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    It was a good pass in the end to be honest, but still Coulthard should in no way move over, he wanted to go out of F1 with a bang and was still fighting for victory when this was taking place.