Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Screw Ferrari

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pino
    No he didn't praise them, he just told them to carry on the good work, because thanks to them Ferrari still have the best car, game isn't over yet and they can still win both titles. Plenty of time in the winter-break to find out who and what to blame in case Ferrari will fail...
    I think there will be people to blame even if they manage to win. There are things that just don't work smooth enough (not to mention that perfection is very far now).
    Michael Schumacher The Best Ever F1 Driver
    Everything I post is my own opinion and I\'ll always try to back it up! :)
    They need us: http://www.ursusarctos.ro

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    No he didn't praise them, he just told them to carry on the good work, because thanks to them Ferrari still have the best car, game isn't over yet and they can still win both titles. Plenty of time in the winter-break to find out who and what to blame in case Ferrari will fail...
    Ferrari still have the best car (IMHO) and 2 excellent drivers. There are some issues but it is not a time to get the knives out but rather to calmly look at what needs to be done and work out how what they need to do in the last few races.

As you say, during the winter, they can analyse this years season and make any improvements they need to.

I can't believe some people think they should hold a Spanish Inquisition and some sort of hanging party at such a crucial time in the Championship. As a McLaren fan, I think it a wonderful idea but being serious, their fans should be a bit more loyal and supporting.

Liked 311 Times in 207 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ioan
    I think there will be people to blame even if they manage to win. There are things that just don't work smooth enough (not to mention that perfection is very far now).
    This management is new and young, and sometimes things don't work as they should. Fortunatley Montezemolo understands that, and he will wait the end of the season, before starting to blame anyone supposing there is anyone to blame...
    When you're tired of rallying...you're tired of life

Liked 311 Times in 207 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Knock-on
    Ferrari still have the best car (IMHO) and 2 excellent drivers. There are some issues but it is not a time to get the knives out but rather to calmly look at what needs to be done and work out how what they need to do in the last few races.

As you say, during the winter, they can analyse this years season and make any improvements they need to.

I can't believe some people think they should hold a Spanish Inquisition and some sort of hanging party at such a crucial time in the Championship. As a McLaren fan, I think it a wonderful idea but being serious, their fans should be a bit more loyal and supporting.
    knockie, wish I could read more intelligent posts like this from you :
    When you're tired of rallying...you're tired of life

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts

The team president also backed the mechanics who gave Massa the green light during a pit stop despite the fuel hose still being attached to the car as he sped away.

"We have extraordinary mechanics who in other occasions have swung results our way," said Montezemolo.
    "We must stay close to each other because Ferrari are always world champions and are still in the running to win."
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/moto...ne/7644042.stm
    Useful F1 Twitter thingy: http://goo.gl/6PO1u

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    knockie, wish I could read more intelligent posts like this from you :
    Well Pino my old son, you just need to look harder because every post is a diamond but some just haven't been cut and polished yet

As a McLaren fan, I think it a wonderful idea but being serious, their fans should be a bit more loyal and supporting.
    Hold on, you claimed not long ago that you weren't a Mclaren fan.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tamburello
    Hold on, you claimed not long ago that you weren't a Mclaren fan.

What?

I have always supported McLaren and Williams as well as Honda (mainly because Jenson is there).

Where have I said otherwise?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Daika
    Massa can only race when he has a trouble free afternoon. Something goes wrong and he end up last. This inability to cope with adversity is just wrong.
    Though I agree to a certain extent, you are being too harsh on Massa. First, he got screwed by his own team, then by the drive-through. Add on that a tight circuit that doesn't encourage overtake. Even MS couldn't do much given the same circumstances.

But I also think that Massa lacks big time in terms of "come-back" ability. Oh well, I'm guessing Massa's hope relies on prayer now.

What?

I have always supported McLaren and Williams as well as Honda (mainly because Jenson is there).

Where have I said otherwise?
    My mistake. Having done a quick search you said you didn't 'love' them but you did support them.

Which, having some Italian blood in my veins, I have to confess sounds weird....but I'll put that down to the legendary English reserve!

You probably do 'love' them, just can't say it for fear of public embarassment.