Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AndySpeed
    Has Erkut got some serious business commitments in turkey at the moment? This being the second meeting in a row that he's missed for his Arkas-sponsored team.
    Yeah, more business committments. He's "almost 100% certain" to be back for Silverstone though.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

matt neal stock car driver

was at knockhill yesterday and from what i seen matt neal should be driving stock cars,twice in race three he shoved gordon shedden out of the way because he didnt have enough talent to figure out a way round him.shedden re passed him after the first shunt only to have the same done again.after what he done to plato last year letting everyone in a vectra passed then blocking plato because of a job the next year is terrible.touring cars have never been the same since the volvo estates were in it.too much team orders and internal politics.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I see what you mean about the team tactics because its really getting stupid nowadays. that Turner incident in race 1 was a clear showing of this. If he had driven his own race he would have lead and got a SEAT 1-2 almost dead certainty. but his Idea of 'Destroy That Vectra' rather that'Crap Theres a Corner Coming - Take Avasiva Action' was stupid and he really got what he had coming too him. Vauxhall are guilty of it as well but not quite as blatantly as SEAT
    Please ignore ALL of the above....

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by VX_Rules
    Next season is Seats if the field isn't levelled.
    LMFAO!

The season won't be SEAT's if the field IS level. Because for as long as VXR are in the BTCC we will never see different Drivers, Teams and Manufacturers champions. It takes someone bigger than VXR to do that achievement. And right now I don't see a team in touring car racing bigger than VXR right now.
    Manufacturers Champs (06'), Teams Champs (07')

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SEATFreak
    LMFAO!

The season won't be SEAT's if the field IS level. Because for as long as VXR are in the BTCC we will never see different Drivers, Teams and Manufacturers champions. It takes someone bigger than VXR to do that achievement. And right now I don't see a team in touring car racing bigger than VXR right now.
    For someone who is meant to be a huge SEAT fan and has just referred to his 'beloved team' on another thread, you don't do much apart from put them down. Did you not read my previous post?

Liked 66 Times in 54 Posts
    LMFAO!

Don't you remember a small independent team called Team Halfords that won two titles in a row?

Just look at the qualifying from the past 3 races. We haven't seen a team with such a clear advantage since 2001/2002 when the Astra Coupe was dominating.

No doubt that SEAT has the fastest car in terms of outright pace. If Giovanardi was driving a SEAT and Plato was in a Vectra i reckon he (Gio) would still be in the lead.
    Tazio 14/3/2015: I'll give every member on this forum 1,000.00 USD if McLaren fails to podium this season!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    They Should All Race Diesels,better For The Enviroment,might Get Audi Back Again.

Liked 22 Times in 14 Posts
    A reliable source, who works in the pitlane every race, tells me that Onslow-Cole has received points on his license for his move on Plato. Clearly, they saw that it was an avoidable accident caused by Onslow-Cole.

Don't know if there is any official details on this, I haven't checked.
    Niente è vero, tutto è permesso

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    It happened in front of me and it definitely looked avoidable at the time. It didn't look like Plato had done a Farfus and lost all his spatial awareness and moved over on TO-C.
    You lot still here?!

Liked 77 Times in 62 Posts
    Please change the record!