Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Liked 2,262 Times in 893 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparky1329
    On This Week in NASCAR last night Mikey blamed the accident entirely on David Gilliland. What really stinks is that Michael uses the platform he has on TWIN to throw drivers under the bus without affording that driver the opportunity to respond and rebut. Now I know why Robby Gordon called him a POS.
    I cant quite figure how fighting for a position, being given no racing room and then put into the tyre barrier works out as Gilliland's fault. Should he have just given up fighting for the position.

They probably were having a dispute in other corners too but as far as I can see McDowell turns into the #38 in front of the rest of the field and knew what he was doing. I'm sure he regrets it now the dust has settled.
    RS Motorsport Media - Follow me on Instagram: rsmotorsportmedia

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Simmi
    I cant quite figure how fighting for a position, being given no racing room and then put into the tyre barrier works out as Gilliland's fault. Should he have just given up fighting for the position.

They probably were having a dispute in other corners too but as far as I can see McDowell turns into the #38 in front of the rest of the field and knew what he was doing. I'm sure he regrets it now the dust has settled.
    I agree with you. I guess Mikey's panties were in a knot about his bent up car even though McDowell finished the race. The track might need to re-think the tire barrier in that location since the impact bounced the #38 back into traffic.
    "You win some, lose some, and wreck some." - Dale Earnhardt

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tstran17_88
    I kind of lost interest in that show when Kenny Schrader wasn't on anymore. Whenever Mikey started taking out his A-hole...Kenny would be the first to put him in his place.
    When he's on Chad Knaus does a pretty good job of smacking him. I don't watch the program every week because I can't handle too much of Waltrip at one time.
    "You win some, lose some, and wreck some." - Dale Earnhardt