Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    What happened on the SS11 I don't know yet, but this is photo from SS12, where Novikov drive without wheel with fantastic speed...

www.rallyrus.spb.ru - rally news and photos from Russia in English and Russian

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I'm at home in Saint-Petersburg, Chevyvan... also at home, rally-pine-tree - in Chevyvan... We did it!

Few days after the rally we'll publish some news and galleries on RallyRUS site. I'd like to welcome you to visit our site... Of course I see, that meanwhile Russian rally is interesting for foreigners as exotic, but today you could notice new Russian names - Evgeny Novikov (www.e-novikov.com), Andrey Zhigunov (www.pro-sportrally.ru), Evgeny Vertunov (www.vertunov.com, archive English version avaliable at http://vertunov.rallyrus.spb.ru/eng/index.php), but this rally for him (Russian Rally Champion 2007) was very unlucky. Here in Russia we have 9-round national championship, 15-rounds rally cup, few monocups (Mitsubishi, Fiesta, Renault Logan, Citroen). Maybe we are somewhere studuing to drive fast, somewhere our pilots are faster Finns... But it's life. Very interesting life in rallystyle.

By the way - 2008 rally season will finish in the end of September in Novorossijsk with rally "Novorossijsk Russia 2008" - the candidate to WRC stage in 2010. WRC in Russia, on the Black Sea? Sounds good!

Thank you for your attention, now few hours to sleep - and everything from the very beginning ...

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    And, of course. Big thanks to members of RallyRUS team:

Pavel Nizkin (Moscow) - reporter, photographer, web-master;
    Vladimir Perov (Moscow) - translator;
    Ilja Fedorov (Saint-Petersburg) - reporter, photographer;
    Kostya Poltyrev (Saint-Petersburg) - web-master

Nothing could happen without efforts of these talant people. I'll hope, you'll hear about us very soon

Liked 409 Times in 273 Posts
    Alex, i would like to thank you and the rest off the team for the fantastic work that you have done. You were the reason we could keep up to date with what was happening during Rally Russia. We saw indeed a great drive of your countryman Novikov, it was a real pitty that he didn't make it to the finish, he surely did deserve it. Keep up the good work and keep us informed of the Russian rallychampionship. Cheers and thanks.

Liked 304 Times in 214 Posts
    Yes thanks for the live of Rally Russia Alex

Liked 11,208 Times in 4,448 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomi
    good training for Hänninen and a relatively good drive considering no test time and first time in the car at the shakedown...
    You are not right. Hanninen had a pre-event test together with Kopecký. If You watch an onboard from Kopecký's test, You can see Hanninen's car at the end on the right side.

http://www.mediasport.cz/multimedia/...pecky_test.wmv

Thanks, Alex, for info. I was out for a rock festival so as last year, I again missed Russia...
    Stupid is as stupid does. Forrest Gump

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 'Mirek Fric [Cze
    ]You are not right. Hanninen had a pre-event test together with Kopecký. If You watch an onboard from Kopecký's test, You can see Hanninen's car at the end on the right side.

http://www.mediasport.cz/multimedia/...pecky_test.wmv

Thanks, Alex, for info. I was out for a rock festival so as last year, I again missed Russia...
    you are right 70km test before the rally, not a big surprise then, quite expected.
    Aja kovaa Pena.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Thank you, friends!

I think, one of the best pictures of the rally: Novikov on SS12...
    (Photo by Alexander Shapovalov, RallyRUS)

Liked 341 Times in 189 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex Nakhapetov
    And, of course. Big thanks to members of RallyRUS team:

Pavel Nizkin (Moscow) - reporter, photographer, web-master;
    Vladimir Perov (Moscow) - translator;
    Ilja Fedorov (Saint-Petersburg) - reporter, photographer;
    Kostya Poltyrev (Saint-Petersburg) - web-master

Nothing could happen without efforts of these talant people. I'll hope, you'll hear about us very soon
    Alex, many thanks to you and all your team for the hard work over the past 3 days. You all did a find job, thanks again.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    “Russia 2008” rally. Evgeny Novikov.

To make a forecast in a rally is an ungrateful matter. The experience of the last year performance when Evgeny Novikov really challenged foreign plant’s teams but had to retire because of an engine’s damage at a landing after a jump prompted that this year we are awaited by a stiff and hard-edged struggle.

http://www.rallyrus.spb.ru/eng/index...t_from=&ucat=1&