Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Except for the extremely weak voiced Sam Posey stuff I couldn't agree more.

Speed is going to have a 1/2 hour pre-race show on before the German GP. First off... why didn't they do this with the other three races... (short-sighted morons). And the comments regards the near 24/7 nascrap coverage are all right one. I think they should expand the GP coverage to 3 hours from the 2.5 Speed is currently doing, and unless they are going to do it right, forget the FOX BS. I try to avoid FOX on principal and I'm embarrased that I have to turn to them for the GP, but true to their tradition, they suck at it.

Quote Originally Posted by nigelred5
    The coverage on Fox sucks! If they insist on having it on fox, Why the hell can't they at least then tape delay EVERYTHING. The whole speed pre race, all the way through the end of the English language portion of the post race driver's interviews. Speeds F1 coverage is awesome, so Fox has to go yank it ot the prime network and turn it to crap. They can force 8 hours of NASCAR coverage when they have NASCAR, why can't they give us the thre hours we're used to. They aren't gaining viewers, they are forcing us to the internet to get what we are accustomed to. At least they haven't screwed up the broadcast team. AND PLEASE! Get Sam Posey's intros back on ASAP. "Radio voice" man on the FOX intros HAS TO GO!!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I prefer tape delay. I'm not getting out of bed early just to watch a race.

Of course it didn't matter this week. I had to go to a funeral instead.
    racing-reference.info/showblog?id=1785
    9 Simple Rules as Suggested by a Nerd

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    above link for video live

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/aod/fivel.../f1_commentary

for live audio

Liked 1,106 Times in 615 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by call_me_andrew
    I prefer tape delay. I'm not getting out of bed early just to watch a race.

Of course it didn't matter this week. I had to go to a funeral instead.
    I would reconsider that. SpeedTV sometimes does not replay a race or when they do they take out some of the action in order to fit it into a two-hour window. I was planning on watching the 2007 German GP via the replay but when I didn't I was reduced to kicking myself for missing a very interesting race!

(** take out some of the action - when CBS was showing the races drivers would retire and you never saw why. I had to watch the replay on Speed to find out everything that had happened!!)
    " Lady - I'm in an awful dilemma.
    Moe - Yeah, I never cared much for these foreign cars either."