Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    Liked 8 Times in 8 Posts

Is it time, for Jenson to quit?

It is a fair question, is it time for Jenson Button to quit. Ralf Schumacher was ten time the driver of Jenson and English fans rubbished him daily, so why are they not calling for Button to get out of Dodge.
    He is getting beat, by the "Old men" of F1 on a regular basis, his team mate drove a great race. Forget about blaming everything on Honda, if Jenson is not seeing off his team mates, then he is failing, lets face it "he is supposed to be the Great White Hope"
    Is it time for Jenso to quit? It is indeed, the man is all mouth, he has not and I feel he cannot deliver.
    Webber is the most overrated driver in F1, it is time for him to move over for a better prospect

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Barrichello is doing better than him, and most people is waiting Honda to kick him out of the team.
    So basically Button should be demoted to chef assistant of the Force India team...

seriously, he had(kinda) his time, and like with Fisichella, I doubt any big team will employ them ever again, so if they just like to be in F1, well that's ok let them stay, but if they're hoping they can still win.... well I guess it's dream over and game over
    Fan of Timo Glock and proud of it! :champion: 3 podiums, new start as a Virgin :p

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    i'll chime in and say button's done.
    cy bais

Liked 8 Times in 8 Posts
    I see some real similarities between Jenson and Hamilton, they are both quick, however they both run off at the mouth. Is that the fault of the English media, who are at best whores, the public expecting to much, or the driver letting the fame go to their head? Whatever the problem, it seems to be more prevalent amongst English racers. That is not a racist remark, it is an honest observation, regarding English racers.
    Webber is the most overrated driver in F1, it is time for him to move over for a better prospect

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Button has been a real disappointment the last two yrs, yes the car has been a shocker but development wise Honda seem to have gone completely backwards (slightly confusing given where they were at in 2005/6??) Rubens did a brilliant job last night showing the car can show pace and achieve results (albeit in the wet).....might be time for Button to move on from Honda, he's not up to the pace of Massa, Hami, Kimi, Kubi, Heidy, Fernando atm maybe he's lost motivation and a change of team might be in order, though which team would have him other than some of the backmarkers and lower tier ones like Torro Rosso I don't know?
    "I am fed up with this car.....pfft"

M. Gronholm champion :D

Liked 22 Times in 17 Posts
    If I was earning some $10 million per year in my twenties and was still offered that job, I would keep doing it. Jenson has no reason to quit.

Although he has been extremely disappointing so far this year.

Liked 77 Times in 62 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DezinerPaul
    I see some real similarities between Jenson and Hamilton, they are both quick, however they both run off at the mouth. Is that the fault of the English media, who are at best whores, the public expecting to much, or the driver letting the fame go to their head? Whatever the problem, it seems to be more prevalent amongst English racers. That is not a racist remark, it is an honest observation, regarding English racers.
    I think this is absolute nonsense, personally.

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    He's the most disappointing driver on the grid, that's sure.
    Michael Schumacher The Best Ever F1 Driver
    Everything I post is my own opinion and I\'ll always try to back it up! :)
    They need us: http://www.ursusarctos.ro

Liked 335 Times in 204 Posts
    He's got about as much right as any of the up and coming drivers. It's obvious that the car isn't brilliant and I still think that he is a quick driver.
    You're so beige, you probably think this signature is about someone else.

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Jan Yeo
    He's got about as much right as any of the up and coming drivers.
    You must be right, he's only been in F1 for what? 8+ years!
    Michael Schumacher The Best Ever F1 Driver
    Everything I post is my own opinion and I\'ll always try to back it up! :)
    They need us: http://www.ursusarctos.ro