Liked 584 Times in 216 Posts

Question Rallying in Korea?

I have a friend over in Korea at the moment who was asking about rallying recently, and it got me wondering if there are any rallies over there. Does anybody know?

I've searched on google, but all I can find is that there will be a F1 race starting in 2010.
    If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off!

Liked 382 Times in 178 Posts
    AFAIK,
    What they call rally, most would call rallysprint.
    The cars compete on closed courses, no public roads are used.
    I know this much because one car, an A7 Hyundai Coupe, came to Rally Hokkaido in 2002.
    It was in Castrol colours and its entry was supported by Hyundai and one of the two Korean ASN's. Anyway, there was a lot of drama in bringing it here to run as first it had to be registered for the road in Korea! It seemed well-built but was not competitive and suffered electrical problems.
    I later mentioned its existence to David Whitehead who acknowledged that MSD had supplied parts and/or technical support to the team.
    The ASN's name is KMSA. Perhaps a google will yield more details of their 'rallies'.
    "Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting." Steve McQueen

Cheers Rally Hokkaido

Liked 78 Times in 27 Posts
    Thinking a little outside the box, there is a round of the Chinese Rally Championship around Chang Bai Shan close to the North Korean border. There are flights to Changchun from Seoul & maybe accessible to Korean fans.
    Happiness is using the side windows more than the windscreen

In reply to being asked what 240Kph on Watagans Road was like:-
    \"Wait till I check my pants, I didn\'t know whether to sh#t myself or orgasm!!!\"

Thanks Livewire, I'll pass on the details

Cool I am appreciated for this pretty article. thanks.

would you mind PM your MSN to me? thanks.
    __________________________________________________ _____________________________
    Angelina Jolie Johnny Depp Al Pacino Brad Pitt site Robert De Niro

Smile Endearing terms

Bernie was invited to his friend's home for dinner. Morris, the host, preceded every request to his wife by endearing terms, calling her Honey, My Love, Darling, Sweetheart, etc. Bernie looked at Morris and remarked, "That is really nice, that after all these years that you have been married, and you keep calling your wife those pet names." Morris hung his head and whispered," To tell the truth, I forgot her name three years ago."----------------------------------Looking to buy wow gold? Do you look for cheap wow gold? Welcome to our website:1.wow gold,2.wow gold,3.wow gold,4.wow gold,5.wow gold.