Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 2007 liveries.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Somebody
    Basically, they'd go green to show how they are Going Green.

Why?

1) It was white, red & grey in a sea of... white, red and grey.
    2) All the details were for all British American Tobacco. And so it was guaranteed to change anyway (although the colours may not have, since white & red is trad for Honda).
    The green thing sounds pretty lame - they'll look like Jaguars! Hopefully they won't go down that route.

As for the livery last year, I know it was influenced by BAT, but it still looked good. I've always liked the BAR livery since 2001 - it was a simple, classy look. Same went for their merchandise too - all very cool IMO.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Ferrari - slighty different, practically the same
    BMW - Same
    Mclaren - same, just more red
    Toyota - Same

so far so..... BORING!!!!
    Sir! While I disagree with what you are saying, I will fight to the death your right to spell the words incorerctly and use heinous.. grammar yo !!!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RJL25
    yeah but it atleast looks noticeably different to the last 10 ferrari's, but i see your point

Ferrari should freak everyone out for 1 season i reckon! Just turn everyones perception of reality upside down and roll out an F1 car that isn't red! Yellow is still widely accepted as a ferrari colour so they could get away with painting their cars yellow for a season! How cool would that be! come on people power people!! Lets start an online petition ---> "Operation Yellow Ferrari!"
    Not gonna happen, since the colour is Marlboro red. Marlboro will be sponsoring the team long after the cigarette advertising bans have taken full effect simply by painting the car in their distinct colour