Page 13 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by F1boat
    I am disgusted.
    okay if you don't mind i will get my self with a prostitue tonight.

Seriously this thread is getting ridiculous like some religious condemnation or flaming fest. The mods should had kept it locked.

Liked 47 Times in 33 Posts
    i can understand why people are crying "invasion of Privacy" and are right to point out that this, and far worse, goes on behind closed doors all around the world, but as far as i know using prostitutes is a crime in the UK, people get caught using them all the time, and can be fined, and repeat offenders get criminal records and can easily lose their jobs - why should Mosely be spared this if he has comitted a crime?

i have no particular problem with people offering speciast services for extortiante amounts of cash as long as they can sleep at night, and its not like he was crawling the streets for a cheap thrill with some beaten ilegal immigrant, but as it stands its still illegal and as the head of a powerful and high profile body to me that makes his position untenable.

if he was videoed cheating with wife's best friend, or engaging in some slap and tickle with Bernie in the McLaren motorhome then so be it, but this is a step on from that, and by conducting yourself in a matter that is illegal a lot of your rights of privacy disappear. it may be that the manner in which the "evidence" was obtained means it would be wholly inadmissable in a court, but that doesn't stop the act from being exposed, and if Max cannot or will not prove that it wasn't him or that nothing illegal was going on then he should struggle to hold down his current position IMO.

i'm no fan of the press, the generally sensationalist reporting of the NOTW or the subject, but in this case i have little sympathy. he conducts a lot of his life in public, uses the press to make statments about others and then goes and does something which is a least a bit risque and surprising for a man of his stature, and at worst illegal.
    "I" before "E" except after "C". Weird.

Liked 311 Times in 207 Posts

Exclamation

Let me remind to all of you that I've reopened this thread to discuss the future of FIA presidency...not Mosley's private life wich is none of our business. Let's not go there again or this thread will be closed !
    When you're tired of rallying...you're tired of life

Liked 649 Times in 514 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by markabilly
    Okay, as I said before, I believe that this is a clear violation of privacy, and in many states of the USA, it would be illegal both civil and criminal, to be broadcasting this stuff, unless all participants gave their consent.

To be dressing up as a nazi and playing those games, in some respects may not be much different than what those specatators were doing when they "blackened up" in Spain, but again, something private is different than something done publicly

But as they say, the cat is out of the bag and will not quietly go back in.

And having NOT watched the video and indeed, having looked at the website once only breifly at the beginning of my awareness of the allegations, as I think that it would be a violation of privacy (and I guess I am just not enough of whatever...) the behavior described does still make me think that it is very strange, indeed, far stranger than my "paranoid conspiracy nut case" brain could come up with in pure jest, so there would seem to be some personal problems, and in such a case, given the attitude of most people, it is difficult to see how this does not bring the "sport into disrepute"

So does this mean now it is open season for secretly videoing the otherwise private activities of people to find more folks that when the video is shown on the internent, might bring the sport into disrepute?

And is the sin here, getting caught on the video? After all, if there were no tapes and no reproduction and publication, then there would be no outcry or fussing.

As to bernie, his comments make me wonder what games he has been playing when in private and if he is worried about someone has videoed him, but I remind myself, well that is just none of my business.Max and bernie should have been gone a long time ago for reasons having nothing to do with either's sex lives.
    Cracking Post!
    May the forza be with you

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Letīs listen to Pino!
    Winner Best Signature Championship 2007! Winner of BSC 2008! Winner of BSC 2009!

Liked 15 Times in 15 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pino
    Let me remind to all of you that I've reopened this thread to discuss the future of FIA presidency...not Mosley's private life wich is none of our business. Let's not go there again or this thread will be closed !
    An impossible task in many respects, because like or hate the violation of his private life, the future of his presidency has become hopelessly entangled in the details of a trash video displayed by a trash rag.

What is shown as a result of that violation as to his private life will be the outcome determinative factor in whether he goes or stays, regardless of my opinion that the stuff never should have been made public and should have nothing to do with it.

But reality would seem to be different in this world
    Only the dead know the end of war. Plato:beer:

Quote Originally Posted by markabilly
    Okay, as I said before, I believe that this is a clear violation of privacy, and in many states of the USA, it would be illegal both civil and criminal, to be broadcasting this stuff, unless all participants gave their consent.

To be dressing up as a nazi and playing those games, in some respects may not be much different than what those specatators were doing when they "blackened up" in Spain, but again, something private is different than something done publicly

But as they say, the cat is out of the bag and will not quietly go back in.

And having NOT watched the video and indeed, having looked at the website once only breifly at the beginning of my awareness of the allegations, as I think that it would be a violation of privacy (and I guess I am just not enough of whatever...) the behavior described does still make me think that it is very strange, indeed, far stranger than my "paranoid conspiracy nut case" brain could come up with in pure jest, so there would seem to be some personal problems, and in such a case, given the attitude of most people, it is difficult to see how this does not bring the "sport into disrepute"

So does this mean now it is open season for secretly videoing the otherwise private activities of people to find more folks that when the video is shown on the internent, might bring the sport into disrepute?

And is the sin here, getting caught on the video? After all, if there were no tapes and no reproduction and publication, then there would be no outcry or fussing.

As to bernie, his comments make me wonder what games he has been playing when in private and if he is worried about someone has videoed him, but I remind myself, well that is just none of my business.Max and bernie should have been gone a long time ago for reasons having nothing to do with either's sex lives.
    Cracking Post!!

Liked 8 Times in 6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pino
    In that case, I could only argue that, being President of the FIA, then when you get down to the bottom of his behaviour now exposed by a Newspaper, then the FIA is getting a bum deal from Max.
    When in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I think a campaign against nazism should be started in the following Brittish GP. Also a warning that if Brittish are not able crack down in their dubious sex lives no GP will be held there.
    At least, in Spain no one will think of Franco when having sex. We are more in the boss employee thing, and that has no racial connotations me thinks.

My 2 serious cents. As long as I didn't pay the hookers and I didn't get the spankings is up to Max.

Cheers
    David
    Take the pedal to the metal

Quote Originally Posted by OTA
    I think a campaign against nazism should be started in the following Brittish GP. Also a warning that if Brittish are not able crack down in their dubious sex lives no GP will be held there.
    At least, in Spain no one will think of Franco when having sex. We are more in the boss employee thing, and that has no racial connotations me thinks.

My 2 serious cents. As long as I didn't pay the hookers and I didn't get the spankings is up to Max.

Cheers
    David
    Nice!!