Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Admin
    Liked 125 Times in 92 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Brockman
    Meanwhile, down sarrrf, the Darford crossing goes up from £1 to £1.50 for cars from April
    Oh great, my trip to France just got £1 more expensive!

And gone is the get a pound out and chuck it in, now you have to get two coins, just like they did with the Tyne Tunnel.
    Please 'like' our facebook page http://www.facebook.com/motorsportforums

Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Drew
    It does seem England gets the rough side of the stick alot of the time by not having a parliament
    It's not to do with having a parliament, it's because Scotland gets much more funding than England. That and a government that seemingly wants to make life nicer for its residents, rather than the westminister lot (of all colours) who seemingly want to make things worse across the board

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark
    It's not to do with having a parliament, it's because Scotland gets much more funding than England. That and a government that seemingly wants to make life nicer for its residents, rather than the westminister lot (of all colours) who seemingly want to make things worse across the board
    Scottish, Welsh and Northern Irish parliaments deal exclusively with Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland. The parliament in London deals with everybody. As England has no parliament to represent solely England, in some cases we miss out.

I can only really talk about Wales, but in Wales there is no prescription charges, University is cheaper for welsh people in Wales, Scottish people don't even get charged to go to uni in Scotland. I'm sure there are advantages to living in England, though

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    It was very strange driving straight through the other day. Even stranger because I used the new link road to the bridge for the first time.
    You lot still here?!

Admin
    All the times I was able to go to Knockhill for free I had to deal with the A8000 and tolls on the Forth Bridge. Now that I can't go there for free there is a motorway bypass and no tolls

Liked 585 Times in 217 Posts
    You can take the scenic route to Knockhill around my house Mark and I would be happy to accept a toll
    If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Now that is scenic. It's on the wrong side of Fife.
    You lot still here?!