Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: SCSA Forum

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I'll get the kids to paint the car this year.
    :cat:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Does that mean they'll look like Bart and Lisa Simpson at the first round when all the paint won't come off?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Aye caramba!
    Team Air Ambulance - Rookie Champions 2007. Support your local air ambulance charity

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    After a few weeks away from the forum, I have just sat & read through this complete thread.

To the casual observer who has no idea of who racingdrivals is & the history behind some of the comments, it would be easy to look upon the thread as bullying.

If you guys feel so strongly about him, then don't reply.

As a casual observer myself, it initially looked as though he had genuine good intentions, however as this thread has delevoped, without knowing what has gone on behind the scenes with this guy it reflects badly on the rest of you (in my uninformed opinion).

Regarding closing the thread, I agree, it is not for anyone to request a thread to be closed, that is what the moderators are there for!
    Kerchow!
    1 winner, 42 losers.
    I eat losers for breakfast...faster than fast, quicker than quick. I am Lightning McQueen!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiesse

Regarding closing the thread, I agree, it is not for anyone to request a thread to be closed, that is what the moderators are there for!
    Did anyone not notice the smily in my post........JEZ!
    Somewhere else in 2008???:( (exept Mallory :) )

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave17
    Did anyone not notice the smily in my post........JEZ!
    Did you not notice it is not only you who posted the comments! Also, unless you are directing your post to someone called Jez, I guess you meant to post JEEZ!

Hopefully you take this post in the jovial manner it was intended! (Just realised that I am using far too many exclamation marks!!!!!)

All my previous post was pointing out was that I personally didn't enjoy the way that the thread had developed. I don't generally post that much in winter months here due to my chosen winter sport following of ice hockey & dip in to catch up on what is happening now & again (rather than most days during the summer).

The point I was making was that I had just sat & read through the whole thread whilst catching up on what was the latest news & generally didn't find the nature of the thread to my personal liking. That included the requests to close the thread, sorry if I missed your comments as being tongue in cheek.JEEZ!
    Kerchow!
    1 winner, 42 losers.
    I eat losers for breakfast...faster than fast, quicker than quick. I am Lightning McQueen!