Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    it's pretty much relevant!, the guy could end up being a Christian fundamentalist! and the world really doesn't need wackos like those.
    Fan of Timo Glock and proud of it! :champion: 3 podiums, new start as a Virgin :p

Liked 6 Times in 2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BDunnell
    Mike Gravel. He deserves our attention, if only for the lamest campaign slogan ever, 'I Like Mike'.

We don't know how much wisdom lies behind that simple line :
    Another Flying Finn

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jso1985
    it's pretty much relevant!, the guy could end up being a Christian fundamentalist! and the world really doesn't need wackos like those.
    I think you mean, "the world doesn't need another wacko"

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    hell yeah!

eat that Huckabee I said hell
    Fan of Timo Glock and proud of it! :champion: 3 podiums, new start as a Virgin :p

Liked 2 Times in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BDunnell
    Good for him. It's a free choice, so why should he? Military service doesn't make you a better politician, or a better leader of any sort in my view, just as being a successful businessman doesn't automatically make you a better politician, or as being a successful politician doesn't automatically make you a better businessman. Politicians in most other countries have no military background, and I wouldn't say they are any worse at the job than those in the US who have served the US military — far from it.
    Well said.

Liked 33 Times in 27 Posts
    Looks like Obama & Mc Cain are the 'Potomac Primary' winners.

Clinton is having all sorts of problems trying to stay in it, as Barack is just making more and more connections across all sorts of groups. And making yet another change in her staff isn't helping matters at all.
    Defend mediocrity... because excelence is just too hard to achieve. :p

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    I think Obama would be a breath of fresh air for the US. You have already had Father and son serve as President. If Clinton wins that will be Husband and wife that have served. Give another family a go at leading for a change. Whats next, Chelsea Clinton for President ?
    Sandra O is YUMMY

Liked 49 Times in 43 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jso1985
    So what? Wackiness is the definition of normality these days. The whole world consists of wackos. Trying to be normal is a form of being wacko. Yes, and the guy who can decently play bass guitar is not the biggest wacko in my book.
    Llibertat