Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ice Man
    AOWR is not on death watch the CCWS is.

The IRL despite what is said has plenty to survive on for four or five years at least.They have morphed into a second CART but clearly have a better business than the old CART and a blind man could tell they are light years ahead of CCWS.

The IRL has much of what CART had and as a bonus they have Indy.What CC have? Long Beach? The race is nothing compared to to Indy.CCWS needed a race that would turn heads not a bunch of street races or road races in the middle of nowhere.

The three morons should have made a deal with TG that would have gotten them back to Indy.

Until the Amigos realize that if they still want to run there own series they have to be apart of Indy,CC isn't going anywhere.If they did it would be the first time they thought of someone besides themselves.
    hmmm, you'd think the IRL would be more successful and TG wouldn't have to offer bribes to CC teams.
    Champ Car Fan

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Link?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ice Man
    AOWR is not on death watch the CCWS is.

The IRL despite what is said has plenty to survive on for four or five years at least.They have morphed into a second CART but clearly have a better business than the old CART and a blind man could tell they are light years ahead of CCWS.

The IRL has much of what CART had and as a bonus they have Indy.What CC have? Long Beach? The race is nothing compared to to Indy.CCWS needed a race that would turn heads not a bunch of street races or road races in the middle of nowhere.

The three morons should have made a deal with TG that would have gotten them back to Indy.

Until the Amigos realize that if they still want to run there own series they have to be apart of Indy,CC isn't going anywhere.If they did it would be the first time they thought of someone besides themselves.
    Don't you love it when a guy making his first 2 post, is way radical and nearly belligerent? Hi Ice Man nice to know ya.
    get a 1994 Lola or Reynard and put a Cosworth engine in it, sounds great, runs great, looks great...

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    2 posts or 2,000, but yes, a "rookie" here, but he really didn't say anything I haven't read here in some form before.

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    More nonsense on both sides going back and forth.

I haven't missed much in the last 4 months I haven't been able to visit. Still wont have a lot of time but I am enjoying some people never change.

Lets get to the reality here. OW racing is not on a death watch, but it is in the hospital. That said, the guys who many of us put some much faith in to get us out of the hospital have landed the series in Intensive Care. The only thing keeping the CCWS alive right now is deep pockets on the part of the Amigo's, and these numb nuts are getting tired of this game....

Tony maybe a twit in many people's eyes, but he made a shrewd offer this month.......and it may be the tipping point.
    "Water for my horses, beer for my men and mud for my turtle".

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I would support a merger with conditions. If TG is incharge, no thanks. If it is mostly ovals, not thanks too.

I hate the ***** way to much . I live acriss the street from Toronto, but will be up north waterskiing if the TG show comes to TO.
    HELLO CHAMPCAR!! WAKE UP!! ARE YOU THERE??!!?? HELLLLLOOOOOO!!!!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by namarow
    I would support a merger with conditions. If TG is incharge, no thanks. If it is mostly ovals, not thanks too.
    If CC merge with IRL, TG is most likely to be the guy in control. I don't agree with it but hey, it's better than KK/GF/PG's leadership. Lies and BS alone, CC management has full of it. For the past 4 years of CC, they beat TG's 12 BS years. At this point, I'd prefer anyone than KK/GF/PG's leadership.

Quote Originally Posted by namarow
    I hate the ***** way to much . I live acriss the street from Toronto, but will be up north waterskiing if the TG show comes to TO.
    Oh well, you'll miss the fun.
    "Lawyers are the best investment"....Tom Leykis

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nanders
    Don't you love it when a guy making his first 2 post, is way radical and nearly belligerent? Hi Ice Man nice to know ya.
    In what way was I belligerent or radical?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ChaimWitz
    Ice Man, I think you must be new here. Welcome to Purgatory! Enjoy your visit but please be warned that there are operatives here spreading disinformation. They claim that everything is well in a certain open wheel series that has been around since 1909 errrr I mean 2004. Don't fret, they should be pretty easy to spot. If you smell beef jerky and whine on their breath please be careful. One last tip: They also usually have a four foot long trail of Kirkland toilet paper stuck to one or both of their shoes.
    Thanks!I think everyone has on this board has at least one thing in common.We all want the old CART back. Screw the politics and lets go racing.If a couple of people are willing to hold grudge and miss out on the fun then they must not have ever really been race fans to begin with.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Welcome back, Mark.......your voice of sanity has been missed.