Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bagwan
    Stepney described as a "mole" does sound kinda bad .
    He might have to spend sometime in a cold place.
    Michael Schumacher The Best Ever F1 Driver
    Everything I post is my own opinion and I\'ll always try to back it up! :)
    They need us: http://www.ursusarctos.ro

Liked 795 Times in 588 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by markabilly

Excuse me, but my seedy eyes only see greed at work, not justice, and such does not mean anything except that where justified by greed, it is okay to turn one's eyes to look somewhere else or just pretend something does not exist........

There will be no return to the gentlemenly sport as long as such little and highly unethical people like bernie, max, flavio and RD are involved, and their little 2007 fight over the mountains of cash was just enough of a gap through the veil of hypocrisy to see that the intestines of the sport are really ugly and composed of a greedy need for cash that overides truth, fair play, justice, sportsmanship and all the other things good people hold so high.
    Certainly , I shall excuse your seedy eyes .
    We see here how it is with every addiction , where the junkie sees recovery only once he has seen the lowest depths of himself .
    That greed pushed these men to do silly things , risking what you see now .

All along this stupid road we have heard gasping , as more and more facts came out .
    This is the final gasp , and where it all turns black and white .

The money junkie that is F1 just realized it could LOSE money .

And that , my Markabillean friend , is why being "scared straight" comes in .

Sure , that means the money stream is protected , but it shows they need to sit up straight and be gentlemen .
    They all need to regain our trust .

Max and the FIA are now vindicated to some degree , and now it's the turn of the teams to toe the line .

The next guy gets flayed .

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    This has nothing to do with guilt or not, but what I don't understand is why driver activated brake balance and tyre gas experimentation is news to anyone even remotely involved in racing.

Even in my own humble karting background on the frozen tundra there were competitors experimenting with "exotic" gases. And certainly Bridgestone and Michelin have experimented with everything under the sun.

And as far a brake balance goes, we can see drivers from any number of racing series adjusting brake balance using anything from manual to electronic systems on TV!

What the heck have McLaren being doing all these years if this stuff is such a revelation? Or should I have started an F1 team all along?

Liked 8 Times in 6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by grantb4
    This has nothing to do with guilt or not, but what I don't understand is why driver activated brake balance and tyre gas experimentation is news to anyone even remotely involved in racing.

Even in my own humble karting background on the frozen tundra there were competitors experimenting with "exotic" gases. And certainly Bridgestone and Michelin have experimented with everything under the sun.

And as far a brake balance goes, we can see drivers from any number of racing series adjusting brake balance using anything from manual to electronic systems on TV!

What the heck have McLaren being doing all these years if this stuff is such a revelation? Or should I have started an F1 team all along?

Why not!! if you have access to a Ferrari mole, it sure as hell would help.

The FIA statement : http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/64374 makes it very obvious that McLaren were not only using Ferrari technology this year but had every intention of using it for their new car next year.

And these illegitimate lowlives had the gall to appeal against BMW and Williams while they were still cheating and lying.

Hell would have to freeze over before I cheer for another McLaren driver, let alone their bloody cars.
    When in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Valve Bounce
    Hell would have to freeze over before I cheer for another McLaren driver, let alone their bloody cars.
    Bookmarked!
    Michael Schumacher The Best Ever F1 Driver
    Everything I post is my own opinion and I\'ll always try to back it up! :)
    They need us: http://www.ursusarctos.ro

Liked 8 Times in 6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ioan
    Bookmarked!
    No need - you have my word on it!!
    When in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout

Liked 15 Times in 15 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Valve Bounce
    This does lead me to think that Dave Richards and Prodrive might be luckier than they thought.

I must say that I was uncomfortable when you called Ron Dennis a cheat and a liar, but I guess your anger has been vindicated by this latest admission.

While I cannot wish F1 to lose another team, especially one that is competitive, I must admit that I am now uncomfortable with McLaren being competitive next year on the back of whatever information they may have gleaned from Ferrari that we don't know about still.

Having said all this, I am now even more delighted that Kimi has won the WDC.

I hope the above sets out clearly how I feel. Not bloody good, I can tell you. Except for Kimi winning and Ferrari also.

I must say that I am happy to be a Super Aguri follower and a fan of ant.
    Go Antie go, go antie go
    Only the dead know the end of war. Plato:beer:

Liked 15 Times in 15 Posts
    In any event, I still wonder, now more than ever, if the stuff from ferrari was such widespread within Mac as now admitted by Mac, and those two drivers (Freddie and Pedro) were busy sharing the ferrari info openly, was not Hamilton also in the know and just as involved??

After all, RD said the two drivers were treated equally at all times, a man whose word is above reproach

And Hamilton never confessed up when presented with the letter....Hummmm, please do not tell me that the one with true mac in his blood was not among the trusted, while the recycled Spanard, fresh from Renault, was within the inner circle.

Of course just my opinion and question.....
    Only the dead know the end of war. Plato:beer:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ioan
    Someone still believes that they were not guilty?

I wonder how Brundle, Stewrt and Hill after accusing the FIA of witch hunting the poor innocent McLaren team and their leader?!
    LOL Exactly what I was thinking!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SGWilko
    Not any more. I am gobsmacked, but most of all dissapointed.

Sticking up for McLaren in numerous posts has left me with egg on my face. I am genuinely embarrased, and am happy to admit I have been proved wrong.
    Cool... I've been writing the the dude over at GrandPrix.com for a couple of months now asking him to come clean on his cheerleading for the Mac... let's see if he has the courtesy you have shown.