Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    It will be interesting to see how Brooksey goes against the locals.

It is also good to see Stiggy getting some track time leading into 08'.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Josh did qualify second and in the race he was third.

The local boy Joan Lascorz did win and the Britt Graeme Gowland second, Josh third and the French WSS rider Gregory LeBlanc fourth. All on Honda's.

From http://www.stiggy.com
    "During a positive test this weekend in Valencia, Stiggy Motorsport Honda rider Joshua Brookes managed to put in a lot of laps over the two days of fee practice and qualifying. The team were able to collect lots of important data, as well as finding new set-up and suspension settings on their Hondas. Joshua managed to improve his best lap time on the last day of practice, claiming second spot for Sunday's race, with a best lap of 1.36.7. The Australian experienced tyre problems after only five laps into the race and, in the end, had to settle for third place, but he and the team were more than pleased with what they had achieved. "

Joshua Brookes
    "I'm really satisfied with this weekend. We have been working on many different areas on the bike, improving the different settings, but mainly focusing on the suspension and chassis. We put in as many laps as possible during the two days of practice and managed to find lots of important information. I feel comfortable with the bike and the suspension and we made progress every time we changed something. The race today wasn't important in terms of results, but it was a great test opportunity. I experienced problems with my rear tyre after only five laps and that's the reason I couldn't bring home the victory. Next weekend we will be testing in Jerez and I'm already looking forward to it. "

Johan Stigefelt (Team manager)
    "It's been a successful and valuable test this weekend and it has given us a chance to test many new parts and different suspension settings. Joshua and the team worked really hard and managed to get as much information and feedback as possible. The race today was just a test, but in the heat of the moment you always want to win of course! But I'm very satisfied with all the data and information we gathered. It will be very useful for next weekend in Jerez and also for next season."

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Check out Josh's mo! Gotta love Movember.
    Get off my lawn