Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gary_580
    I hope so, its been a farce for a year now. Let someone else have it where we can watch it.
    And their website doesnt comply with current UK Law
    EX Chevvy V8 Owner (Shame really :-()

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffmr2
    No mention whatsover about nascar so is our nascar coverage going to be dropped at the end of the season?
    i would imagine they have to obtain the rights annually. so, unless they've already signed the contracts, they can't say they'll have it when they don't know if they will for sure.
    Hear the thunder, feel the power.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    i hope channel 5 get the rights to the daytona 500 again this year. i liked having it on terrestrial tv, even if i had to stay up till 4am to watch it!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by earnhardt8
    I've just rung them up to ask about reducing my subscription and apparantly they cant (or rather i suspect wont) do reductions over the phone, and i have to put my "request" in writing.

But then i should have realised that nothing is ever easy where Setanta is concerned!

Just spoke to a nice young lady called Lindsay at NASN/Setanta ,whoever they are this week, and she changed evreything for me straight away. New price as of November. All she wanted to know was whether I had subscribed for over a year. Have to give them a thumbs up on this one for a change.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Hurdle
    Just spoke to a nice young lady called Lindsay at NASN/Setanta ,whoever they are this week, and she changed evreything for me straight away. New price as of November. All she wanted to know was whether I had subscribed for over a year. Have to give them a thumbs up on this one for a change.
    If your still in the first year then they wont reduce the price until the year is up

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cgs
    i hope channel 5 get the rights to the daytona 500 again this year. i liked having it on terrestrial tv, even if i had to stay up till 4am to watch it!
    I want to see it on live

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by EarWig
    And their website doesnt comply with current UK Law
    in what respect?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gary_580
    If your still in the first year then they wont reduce the price until the year is up
    Well i rang them back this week after my email went unanswered and the lady on the phone cancelled my year long contract (that i took out in feb) and changed the price down to to £9.95 per month.
    Roll on the 2009 Daytona 500!!!!!!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Looks like Five US arent that dependable either,i just tuned i for atlanta highlights to see theres golf on instead!!