Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Liked 26 Times in 26 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari
    Personally though, I think the only races to be 'dismissed' should be those where a DNF comes about from mechanical failure as a driver error is just that and should be included. So that's the only error I see in the following. Otherwise, Schumy and Webber are in a class of their own!!
    Seeing that Yamamoto has a better percentage than Rubens does rather question the validity of this list
    Riccardo Patrese - 256GPs 1977-1993

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by theugsquirrel
    Webber only finished 10 times this season!
    Coulthard didn't finish that much more.
    I could really use a fish right now

Liked 20 Times in 20 Posts
    Of the WHOPPING 4 times that both cars finished races in the season, Webber beat Coulthard 3 of those times. And when Coulthard did beat Webber there was the factor of trying to second-guess when the rain would start and stop.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    AHAH! My signature has finally been validated
    Mark Webber - Michael's master :cool:

Liked 209 Times in 165 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pino
    You guys wait until uncle fousto, reads that Ralf is ahead of Jacques in this statistic : Trulli better than JPM and Massa ?
    Trulli's position is IMO even more remarkable considering the fact that he has driven against fairly strong team-mates since 1998 (Panis, Frentzen, Alesi, Button, Alonso, Ralf). As the stats start with 2000, it excludes Katayama, Nakano and Panis and as he has finished almost 2/3 of times ahead of other mentioned driver, then this must show how underrated the Italian actually is.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Mate, it would be easier and better to just say: "Mark Webber rocks!" cuz he does, Mark's persona it's great for F1, things like: "It's kids isn't it? they f**k.. it all up" brings F1 back to life. cheers!
    Eau Rouge@Spa-Francorchamps

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Ok, I just went over spent a bit o time on F1-facrs.com... I came up with Webber having 30-5 advantage, to the end of this season. However, I did notice after the fact that at least 2 races Webbers team-mates may have been classified, but probably didn't finish the race (One race Heidfeld was classified 4 laps down, which sounds odd for a Williams unless it had suffered some form of trauma. And Pizzonia was also Classified but also had suffered a collision so probably dnf'd as well... which would pit my calculations at 28-5 which is still pretty good until you consider that with the exception of Heidfeld and Coulthard ALL of the other drivers racing with Webber where essentially rookies. Yoong has a grand total of 18 races under his belt, Wilson 16, Pizzonia in his shortened season with Jaguar and fill in at Williams a grand total of 20. It was Kliens first season, Rosberg's as well... So lets all stand up and applaud the great Webber for beating so many rookies!!!

(By the way, Heidfeld scored more points then Webber when they raced on the same team, and gasp so did Coulthard!!!)

And on another note, I was suprised at the Sato/Davidson comparison, thought the Ant did better then that...
    The Preceding post may have contained nudity, sexuality, violence, coarse language and Jacques
    Villeneuve and is intended for a mature audience, parental guidance is advised.
    So you wanna know what the PS Stands for.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    the problem here is that a 15th vs a 16th has the same value as a 1st vs a 18th place finish.
    see what happens when schumacher doesnt get number 1 status and a lapdog as a teammate?

Liked 6 Times in 5 Posts
    The way I see things...

Mark Webber: 10 Points
    DC: 14 Points

'Nuff said.
    Iceman: Adjective 1)Rapid, swift 2)Nickname of Kimi-Matias Räikkönen, a legendary Formula 1 driver

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    to me that doesn't show how good the driver is but how crap their teammate was...
    Fan of Timo Glock and proud of it! :champion: 3 podiums, new start as a Virgin :p