Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Mclaren fuel problemo

Imagine Mclaren has their fuel too hot or cold or 1 millionth over or under the fia rulebook. Ferrari, Todt, the whole lot of them would be jumping up and down sayingg exactly the opposite to what they are saying.

Quote Originally Posted by seppefan
    Imagine Mclaren has their fuel too hot or cold or 1 millionth over or under the fia rulebook. Ferrari, Todt, the whole lot of them would be jumping up and down sayingg exactly the opposite to what they are saying.
    Why? Mclaren finished 3rd & 7th....it wouldn't change the result of the championship if they were disqualified or not.

Also, the scrutineers have stated that there was no decisive way of knowing what the ambient temperature was at the time, hence no disqualification.

Regardless of the teams involved, if the scrutineers cannot decide that an infringement has been committed, then there would be no disqualification.

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by seppefan
    Yeah right, and you also got the proof for all this!
    Michael Schumacher The Best Ever F1 Driver
    Everything I post is my own opinion and I\'ll always try to back it up! :)
    They need us: http://www.ursusarctos.ro

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Imagine if Ferrari had eaten the firstborn child of each team principal. The teams would be up in arms! Oh wait this never happened and neither did what the OP said either come to think of it......
    Rule 1 of the forum, always accuse anyone who disagrees with you of bias.I would say that though.

Liked 311 Times in 207 Posts
    When you're tired of rallying...you're tired of life