Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

[OT] BatRacer time again?

Hi all,
    Now it's "off-season", I've started up a new batracer game, using the Aussie V8's. (Hope you're happy now PitKid!!! ),
    If you haven't played before, it's a fun racing series where you run a car, and look after your setup and driving style.
    Here's how to join.....

Players will need to be registered and logged in before they can enter the private game. If you're not yet a member of BatRacer, sign up first at...

http://batracer.com/-1FrontPage.htm?6qv

When logged in, clicking the following URL will take you to the join game page:

http://batracer.com/-cj?&D&18925 password "rockingham"

Alternativly, you can select "private games" from the menu and enter the number "18925" into the box. The game password is "rockingham". Take care not to accidentally join a public game by mistake.
    Hope to see you there.. Have fun!!!!
    I'm just a Fan, ok? Not affiliated to any team/driver.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    It may be off season to you but I hav'nt hung the Probans up yet....

Keep posting when new games are starting and i'll join in around November!
    Somewhere else in 2008???:( (exept Mallory :) )

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    We need another 5 drivers.. any takers???

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I've got 3 Batracing series on at the moment, and will be off on holiday at the end of the month. Keep me informed of the next series and I'll join you

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    If you're going to signup, please join an existing team. There's nothing more frustrating than struggling through without the benefit of a team mate.
    The reality check is in the mail
    Motorsport needs YOU: http://www.marshals.org.uk

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I have made my long awaited return, ready to anchor Team Betta Electrical to yet another victory.

Rock on!
    "Before Stonehenge was 'Woodhenge' and 'Strawhenge', but a big bad wolf came and blew them down, and 3 little piggies were relocated to other projects"

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I had a little play around on this a few months back, but the constant demands for time were too much to be competitive and I got fed up with being booted if I missed a couple of days. I have a real life and until they start having races every few days instead of every other day with qualifying on the alternate days, I shalln't be starting back up.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick Brad
    I had a little play around on this a few months back, but the constant demands for time were too much to be competitive and I got fed up with being booted if I missed a couple of days. I have a real life and until they start having races every few days instead of every other day with qualifying on the alternate days, I shalln't be starting back up.
    It only takes 5 minutes a day, it's not that demanding really, as you can do your setup anytime in the 24 hours between sessions.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordygirl
    I've got 3 Batracing series on at the moment, and will be off on holiday at the end of the month. Keep me informed of the next series and I'll join you
    But aren't you allowed to run 4 at once?? I know it will get confusing, but it wont be the same without you JG...

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by darknessrock
    But aren't you allowed to run 4 at once?? I know it will get confusing, but it wont be the same without you JG...

I've got the game slots, but being away for a week means I'll have to go into 'holiday mode' or get someone else to do my set ups. Confusing it can be, especially if you're running in F1, BTCC & Le Mans Endurance simultaneously, but it all sorts its self out somehow ! Have learnt a few tips over a summer of racing so be warned, I could be a force to be reckoned with, or there again maybe not