Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Here's the door

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    To show someone the door is a figure of speach......

As everyone should know I'm not a mod or an admin. I can't ban people or tell them to leave the forum. Read my posts again and you'll see that's not actually what I'm seriously suggesting.
    Rule 1 of the forum, always accuse anyone who disagrees with you of bias.I would say that though.

Liked 40 Times in 18 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomi
    The dogs are barking , but the caravan moves on.
    nice phrase

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Daniel,
    I have to agree with your first post. There is far too much whining etc on this forum, hence the number of times I visit is greatly reduced this year.
    I love rallying on any level, and understand there needs to be constructive critisism. But when it goes on and on and on... It just gets boring. And it does always seem to be the same people.

I liked the suggested idea of a DotWRC forum

Merry Christmas everyone
    RIP Malcolm ;( Hope you have an audi quattro up there.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Daniel

I know the WRC isn't perfect now, and this is a public forum and I like to read critisism and discuss about it, but it gets tiring when on it seems like in every single thread, wheter is the topic or not, lots of posts are just moaning about WRC, Mosley, etc., making clear that the current WRC is the dullest sport, so why they watch it anyway?, it's also tiring that when discussing if WRC is dull or not most posts are just "Ha ha, I feel sorry for you who can't see how the WRC sucks, haha, just wait till the IRC starts, haha, I'm gladly waiting for the WRC to die, haha"
    Fan of Timo Glock and proud of it! :champion: 3 podiums, new start as a Virgin :p

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I read this forum regularly, post infrequently, but enjoy the banter. I agree in the main with what is said and feel those who don't agree have expressed themselves well but I get the sense that they like to disagree with the thread starter.

Hmm. At the risk of whinging, the WRC for me makes me sad and this is the first year in a very long time that I haven't felt great anticipation at the start of the new season. Roll on Monte doesn't get me going! I guess my toes are peeping out that door. Great thread though. really good to see people saying what they feel.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    And how much people have used the door?
    :cool: You Can´t Loose What Your Never Had.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Brother John
    I use everyday many times.
    Aja kovaa Pena.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Brother John

Perhaps it is a revolving door?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I am actually looking forward for this season more than ever.We have more teams than ever in modern times.Ok there are only 3 very good drivers but the rest can also be interesting to follow.Citroen is changing cars.Is this a mistake? Is Mikko getting nearer to Marcus's pace? How is Hennig doing with a better car? What about Jari-Matti? Every body in the same make tyres. Mitsubishi back.Is Chris getting better? What about rally Norway,Ireland and Portucal! Can't wait.
    Some aspects of rallying were better in what they call the golden area(1970's)sure but some of that area is not any more actepel in modern times. The biggest mistake was to allow 4wd. Like wings in F1. The only sport which seems to go better and better is Nascar. Even there some are complaining.
    leftfootbraking.com
    brake to steer
    where there is a shark, there is a finn

Liked 48 Times in 20 Posts
    Wise words from a true master! Couldn't agree more, pentti!

Let's just hope once the season gets underway, there won't be need for such silly & useless threads.
    Drive as if your life depends on it...because it does!

2005 WRC Pickems Champion!