Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Liked 65 Times in 42 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jso1985
    while I'm not defending Bernie's tactics let's see...

Indianapolis.- Crap Track
    Hockenheim.- crap track
    Magny Cours.- even bigger crap track

Suzuka was an excellent track but be honest shouldn't be all of us be happy that poor boring tracks are out of the calendar?

and yes Bernie is afraid of Champ Cars and GP2 also!
    The replacements aren't all that great either. All these new Tilke circuits have a "cookie cutter" feel about them. It's looks like he use a "cut and paste" methodology when he's designing a circuit.

Throw in the fact that Bernie seems to have a hard-on for "street" circuits at the moment and the future of grand old circuits like Silverstone, Spa, and Monza doesn't look all that rosey.
    Forza Ferrari!!

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    I think Bernie would run f1 cars in a prison camp, if the dictator that owned it paid him the dough. He doesn't seem to care about the actual layout that much, as long as the private boxes, pit/garage structure and press facilities are fur lined. The proof in this is the abortion of a layout at Magny Cours or many of the Tilke layouts. He also stays in some sub par facilities, such as the Interlago's circuit, while holding a gun to Silverstone's head, and leaving Indy, Spa and maybe Montreal soon......

There is no rhyme or reason, just what makes sense to fill Bernies pocket and ego....
    "Water for my horses, beer for my men and mud for my turtle".

Liked 15 Times in 15 Posts

that right folks...step bernie's way and fill da pockets

Quote Originally Posted by Mark in Oshawa
    I think Bernie would run f1 cars in a prison camp, if the dictator that owned it paid him the dough. He doesn't seem to care about the actual layout that much, as long as the private boxes, pit/garage structure and press facilities are fur lined. The proof in this is the abortion of a layout at Magny Cours or many of the Tilke layouts. He also stays in some sub par facilities, such as the Interlago's circuit, while holding a gun to Silverstone's head, and leaving Indy, Spa and maybe Montreal soon......

There is no rhyme or reason, just what makes sense to fill Bernies pocket and ego....
    Unfortunately all too right.....anyone stupid enough to think bernie really cares anymore about the sport itself...HHHAHAHAHA
    Only the dead know the end of war. Plato:beer: