Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Brockman
    Well I'm sure you know more about the situation than the trained doctors at the circuit. Why don't you tell us?
    HEY DAVE!!!!!OPEN YOUR FU**IN EYES!!!!!!!!!!.....when you saw the COCKPIT VIEW OF LEWIS PUMPING HIS LEFT AND RIGHT LEGS ON THE PEDALS DO YOU THINK HE WAS TESTING THE FU**ING CAR?????????????!!!!!!......NO!!!!!! he was in PANIC!!!!!! because his senses and physical being PARTED COMPANY almost for a split second!!!!!!!!!.his mind was on the right hand flick of the steering as he exited the esses and all of a sudden hes FLOATING OVER the fu**in "gravel trap"???????????????,,,,,didnt look like it did much "trapping to me????".....he hardly seemed to LOSE ANY speed travelling thru it!!!!?????......maybe there IS a case for making the run off areas into SMOOTH TARMAC instead of a pretend beach!!!!!!!!......and as for McLaren TRYING feebly imo, to say that after a 150 mph off Lewis will be in FULL control of his faculties tomorrow and medically fit to race, well, i am completely shocked!!!!!!!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Lewis was bound to have bad luck, just to bad it had to happen at 150mph. We will have to see what it does to his confidence. I'd be surpised if he starts tommorow.

Liked 308 Times in 206 Posts
    Geez!.. :d
    The emergence of the new 'Rainmaster' - Mad Max at Interlagos 2016!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Well I'm sure you know more about the situation than the trained doctors at the circuit. Why don't you tell us?
    yeah..........and eccclestone said Ayrton was gonna be in the re-start at Imola!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Racehound
    HEY DAVE!!!!!OPEN YOUR FU**IN EYES!!!!!!!!!!.....when you saw the COCKPIT VIEW OF LEWIS PUMPING HIS LEFT AND RIGHT LEGS ON THE PEDALS DO YOU THINK HE WAS TESTING THE FU**ING CAR?????????????!!!!!!......NO!!!!!! he was in PANIC!!!!!! because his senses and physical being PARTED COMPANY almost for a split second!!!!!!!!!.his mind was on the right hand flick of the steering as he exited the esses and all of a sudden hes FLOATING OVER the fu**in "gravel trap"???????????????,,,,,didnt look like it did much "trapping to me????".....he hardly seemed to LOSE ANY speed travelling thru it!!!!?????......maybe there IS a case for making the run off areas into SMOOTH TARMAC instead of a pretend beach!!!!!!!!......and as for McLaren TRYING feebly imo, to say that after a 150 mph off Lewis will be in FULL control of his faculties tomorrow and medically fit to race, well, i am completely shocked!!!!!!!
    Well, you clearly know best.

Useful F1 Twitter thingy: http://goo.gl/6PO1u

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I hope he is fit enough to race tomorrow, if not well he'll be in the next one, it looked really bad at first.
    There WAS nothing like rallying, Superrally is a joke!

LW Master!!!:champion:

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    racehound. calm down.
    nowhere fast.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Well, you clearly know best.

I USED TA RACE!!!!!!......IVE BEEN THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Just to clear something up:

Lewis, like any other driver who has been involved in a crash, will be examined and tested by trained and qualified doctors, and put through a series of physical and mental tests to assess his capability to race.

Irrespective of any championship implications, commercial pressures, TV audiences, Ron, Bernie or even the views of forum members; it is the doctors' opinion which will determine whether or not Lewis starts the race tomorrow.

Now if you'll excuse me I'm going to take my dog for a walk.
    Useful F1 Twitter thingy: http://goo.gl/6PO1u

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    accidents happen and McLaren are at a complete losss to explain EXACTLY what has occured with this one!!!!!!gun failure?????but whitmarsh said the wheel nut cannot be locked UNTIL the nut is tightened to the correct torque and in the required position, so if they have said subsequentely that these parameters were met, how can the wheel become loose and start to fall off???......