Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Question Belgian Grand Prix

Hi folks. I'm off to the Grand Prix at Spa this year and am looking for information about the track. My biggest problem at the moment is transport to the track. I will probably stay in Liege (any other suggestions?). Are there buses from Liege to the track? Any other tips for the trip will be welcomed. Thanks in advance!

Liked 8 Times in 6 Posts
    Good luck - enjoy !!
    When in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    I've been to Spa a few times. From what I remember, Leige is a good hour from the track. Taffic too and from the track isn't that great so if you are going to stay that far away I'd advise you to leave plenty of time there in time.

How are you actually getting to Belgium? You could always camp near the track. I know there used to be a football stadium that opened up for camping and theres places to camp at Stavelot.
    My phone has an alarm clock! Ner Ner! :p

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Actually Have you got your tickets yet. I remember being handed some advertising leaflet at Silverstone last weekend trying to get me to go and theres was something about free transport. Can't help you any further as I've probably thrown it away.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    It's nice to see Spa back on the F1 Calendar because it was boring without the track.There have a change at the bus stop chciane
    Valentino Rossi :D
    Michael Schumacher :D

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GridGirl
    I've been to Spa a few times. From what I remember, Leige is a good hour from the track. Taffic too and from the track isn't that great so if you are going to stay that far away I'd advise you to leave plenty of time there in time.

How are you actually getting to Belgium? You could always camp near the track. I know there used to be a football stadium that opened up for camping and theres places to camp at Stavelot.
    Didn't realise that Liege was that far away. Camping doesn't sound to good to me to be honest, a last resort. I'll be living in northern France at the time so I was planning on getting the train to Liege. That's why Liege is the most convient option I can think of. Perhaps someone can suggest a town closer to the track?

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Well its maybe only 50Km away. The traffic getting in and out is your biggest problem. I found it to be worse than how getting in and out of Silverstone used to be. Mind it was a few years ago since I went now.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Why don't you guys try Stavelot?
    RIP Marco Simoncelli