Page 106 of 111 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106107108 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 1107
    Liked 181 Times in 79 Posts
    Cyril's latest comment is pure blackmailing to the FIA ...

https://dirtfish.com/rally/wrc/hyund...ure-wrc-rules/

Liked 11,178 Times in 4,441 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by saco0o View Post
    damn. i read on facebook: ''rally fans are still discussing this? fia has decided already. its rally1 without the hybrids, less aero AND rally2+ with the kit. its decided. they are just negotiating if the kits can be build independetly or if its going to be spec"
    i mean, if you think, they even posted on instagram the decisions 2 months ago or so, so arent we beating a dead horse? haha this post got me wondering haha
    (oh, and the ev class in case skoda wants to run this new thing
    https://youtu.be/ZkXQg6NUmKE?si=V-zNMHpy3xtO1xFX and maybe hyundai too, since they are shifting to evs only, right?)
    Nice example of how random social media posts drive an opinion while being completely wrong. The decision is about to be taken on June 11th at the next WMSC meeting. Nothing has been decided yet.
    Stupid is as stupid does. Forrest Gump

Liked 626 Times in 334 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by djip View Post

How?
    "It's not sport!" - Gilles Panizzi

4. Likes: flat_right (10th May 2024)
    Liked 35 Times in 18 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by WRCStan View Post
    How?
    correct me if im wrong, but it seems like hes saying they are working with rally1 hybrid cars and if that changes, they are out.

---------------------
    and i understand and agree with Mirek's point regarding random msgs on social media that i just mentioned, but cyril saying this now sounded (in my head) just like what that guy said. fia made their decision and hyundai is battling against it since that day. toyota is even testing rally1-, Latvala wants the removal of the hybrid, and msport/promoter are about to already run a "rally1-" car. so idk, maybe the decision is made for good? why would cyril be saying stuff like that? also tierry, evans, tanak have been souding "angry"(?) when dirtfish asks about that. idk, maybe its just inside my head

Liked 1,492 Times in 853 Posts
    To me it sounds as if Hyundai has already made the decision and if next year’s cars are anything different to what we’ve had since 2022 they are out, end of story.
    Only you know your true potential.
    This year we rally #ForCraig

7. Likes: saco0o (10th May 2024),WRCStan (10th May 2024)
    Quote Originally Posted by saco0o View Post
    correct me if im wrong, but it seems like hes saying they are working with rally1 hybrid cars and if that changes, they are out.

---------------------
    and i understand and agree with Mirek's point regarding random msgs on social media that i just mentioned, but cyril saying this now sounded (in my head) just like what that guy said. fia made their decision and hyundai is battling against it since that day. toyota is even testing rally1-, Latvala wants the removal of the hybrid, and msport/promoter are about to already run a "rally1-" car. so idk, maybe the decision is made for good? why would cyril be saying stuff like that? also tierry, evans, tanak have been souding "angry"(?) when dirtfish asks about that. idk, maybe its just inside my head
    Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    To me it sounds as if Hyundai has already made the decision and if next year’s cars are anything different to what we’ve had since 2022 they are out, end of story.
    I think everything is decided too but these details have to stay private. Maybe Hyundai are playing a pr game, making it look like FIA are giving them reason to quit when the FIA aren't going to speak truths, but that's not blackmail. There's nothing Hyundai want FIA to do.

Liked 821 Times in 436 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by djip View Post

No, it just shows decision has come from higher up to pull the plug if this scenario plays out.

10. Likes: Eli (11th May 2024)
    Liked 9,383 Times in 4,995 Posts
    Repeated humiliations by their regional arch-rival Toyota wont be going down well at Hyundai HQ.

They certainly wont be throwing any more good money after bad if the Regs are changed. They can see Toyota would have a Rally1 Minus car ready if necessary and Hyundai would be in for another beating.

Liked 9,383 Times in 4,995 Posts
    Hyundai will have the opportunity to deliver 50% of its new-for-2025 car after a deal was struck with rival manufacturers allowing the Korean manufacturer to use two years’ worth of homologation jokers next season.

https://dirtfish.com/rally/wrc/hyund...tion-for-2025/

It sounds like they were threatening to quit WRC if they didnt get this deal. But strange to announce it when the Regs for 2025 still aren't decided.

Would they have needed permission to build the 100% new car?