@ Hyundai exhaust
Think it's pretty weird. Why do all 6+ days of testing with new exhaust and then use old? If they knew they wouldn't use it on Monte they should have run some days with old one?
Then it's the fact that they use new diffuser in combination with old exhaust which is a combination that wasn't on any test at all as far as I know.

--------------------------
Quote Originally Posted by AnttiL View Post
Well, you just read through my top six prediction...I think it's a battle between Ogier and Neuville. Ogier has a good car but he has to adapt to it, but we've seen in the past he can do that quick, and Toyota has been easy to adapt (Tänak, Meeke). Meanwhile, I would still give some time for Tänak to settle in with the more difficult Hyundai. And the shakedown seems to hint that Loeb hasn't gotten any faster with the Hyundai.
If it's mostly dry and easy tire choices I think Evans can get 4th or maybe even 3rd if Tanak struggles more. If there are lots of tricky tire choices Loeb should be 4th instead, on the other than if it's very dry it's possible Loeb ends behind the two Fords around 6-7th place.

Pretty sad to see Loeb after 1 year and 6 tarmac rallies in the car, with 3 extra testing rallies included and he is still basically slowest WRC (apart from Katsuta). Seems that the car as it is just can't be adapted to some drivers on dry tarmac without some big changes... and those won't come as long as at least 2 drivers can drive it fast.