Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    NA$CAR's more selflishly concerned with NA$CAR's own personal reputation than they are about the safety of the people on the teams. What Bush did was far more dangerous and outright mean spirited... than MW's fuel tampering or DEI's wing flap supports. Yet the penalties were about the same.

NA$CAR still doesn't understand creditabilty with the fans... as shown by the judgements they make.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by trumperZ06
    NA$CAR's more selflishly concerned with NA$CAR's own personal reputation than they are about the safety of the people on the teams. What Bush did was far more dangerous and outright mean spirited... than MW's fuel tampering or DEI's wing flap supports. Yet the penalties were about the same.

NA$CAR still doesn't understand creditabilty with the fans... as shown by the judgements they make.
    Yet tickets are still baught and you'll still tune in tomorrow afternoon.

In a way I hope Busch does something stupid again just in the hopes he'll get nailed to the wall. However hoping he does do something stupid again could mean a death sentence for someone so I'll retract my hopes.
    I'm old enough that I don't have to put up with your crap anymore.