Quote Originally Posted by tommeke_B View Post
I don't really think that gives a hint. It just depends on when they get all permissions sorted, and that can go fast or slow, with both new and old stages. I hope for some change.
Could be or could not be. One thing I know that last year they had really much work to do with the big number of new stages, and this year the route was sent to FIA for approval already at christmas time.

If you look back on the routes of Rally Finland, 2014 and 2015 had basically the same stages. 2016 switched Friday and Saturday stage locations and added 5 new stages, and then 2017 used the same roads. And now 2018 introduced a lot of new, and maybe the 70th anniversary rally of 2020 adds again something new, so that's why I'm expecting the route to be quite much the same.

Laukaa and Aanekoski aren't my favourite stages, would be nice to see Lankamaa in stead.
Agreed. Last year the cities/municipalities of Laukaa and Äänekoski were financial partners of the rally, thus having their own title stages was important, but I don't know if that deal will be continued.