Threaded View

Liked 945 Times in 513 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirek View Post
    So they have shown nothing close to Rovanperä.

Sorry but this talking about someone somewhere having more potential is bollocks. Simply the guys come and show something like Rovanperä did (I have never claimed he is the best driver around) or there is no point talking that someone like that exists somewhere. For sure there is a few guys around who can be superfast and they will never get the chance to prove that. Hell I'm sure there is a guy on this earth who could be faster than Loeb and Ogier combined but maybe he doesn't even have a driving licence. So what? How is that even a topic? It's very clear that 99% of those guys will never make it anywhere.
    But that is the exact thing you are doing. The best available equipment in every class, behind the wheel since could walk, some RB commercials and we have something the world hasn`t seen, miracle...dare to claim otherwise. Yes, i do give him that he has some good results in lower levels, great pace, not always realized until the end With big money you can do everything, again many examples and unnamed drivers...hopefully easy for everyone to name them...Especially painful topic in top level rallying.

All in all, the point is, that after a few WRC2 starts people already want to replace Latvala with him, in a team, with a mission to get the manu. title.
    Last edited by Tarmop; 16th May 2018 at 18:45.