Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SEATFreak
    Great news!

Not the incompetence of the docs or the new frature in your OTHER foot..of course!

I see you have had your cast changed. Was it clashing? I hate plaster casts that clash with my clothes! Why can't they make a cast that co-ordinates?!
    Coz i ended up going private in the end, i only get one colour-white. Which goes with most things, plus its my fave colour. Not that it'll stay white-everyone's itching to sign it!!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BT 96
    Hi Nik,
    get well soon from all at BTC RACING.
    Hey u guys!

Thanks for the support, i'll b cheering for you from my bed, best of luck to the team!

Hope to see you soon!

Nik x

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Zanardifan
    Do you know what, nothing would please me more than getting on that grid in a wheelchair, however, i am so scared of what the crowd would think and what the other grid girls would say. I am always worried about how people percieve me, which is why i'll stay off the grid til im better.

Nik x

Don't worry about the crowd they'll love it (remember quite a few of us have already replied on this thread!!!). I'd much rather see you in a wheel chair than some of the fakes on the grid! Also Fiona has a bloke as her "Grid Girl" and the crowd seem to like it!!!! and I'm sure it would be good publicity and shown on TV and in Autosport

Any glad you are on the mend.
    Cleland is a legend. :cool:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    PMSL!!! I was really shocked when i saw that video, i thought all my bloke mates would find her attractive-but their reaction was the total opposite! Fair play to her though, she must be doing something right to be getting in these videos!
    Ur not a salmon-u r a legend! I haven't laughed so much in ages!!!

PMSL I thought I recognised someone on that video, didn't realise it was her !

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    fmpsl!! God you guys crack me up!!
    As the the photo, i know im not the fittest bird on the grid, and i never will be, my passion is the cars, however, what knocked my confidence even more last year was pinkneys grid girl telling me how people on this forum were saying i was minging and looked like a 'garden spade'-which she found hilarious.
    I never did get to the bottom of it, and to be fair, after all your kind words and support, i'm wondering if there was any truth in it whatsoever! Girls can be so mean sometimes! Hence why i stick to a male dominated environment!

Nik x
    believe me, you are stunning! . Do not 1) undermine yourself and 2) listen to people who winge on a forum, but won't come out from behind a username.

Good luck on the recovery and your ambition in the driver seat.

SEAT Freak - you really don't help yourself sometimes ! Read each post s-l-o-w-l-y a-n-d c-a-r-e-f-u-l-l-y in future and then you might understande future posts

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy_B
    SEAT Freak - you really don't help yourself sometimes ! Read each post s-l-o-w-l-y a-n-d c-a-r-e-f-u-l-l-y in future and then you might understande future posts
    I w-i-l-l t-r-y. O-n-l-y i-t w-i-l-l t-a-k-e m-e a l-o-n-g t-i-m-e to r-e-a-d t-h-i-s-s s-l-o-w-l-y.

Manufacturers Champs (06'), Teams Champs (07')

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Well Nicola, I hope after you have read all this, you realise what rubbish you talk when you say that you are not pretty enough to be on the grid and nobody notices you!

When I got you your initial job gridding with Speed Equipe in 2005, people did notice you. Perhaps they didn't talk about you that much on the forum, but as I have been saying for a long time, although you keep loosing weight, people like to see you on the grid.

Get well soon! See you at Brands Hatch.... I will keep phoning you to make sure you are there..

http://www.stillphotography.co.uk/ga...D9017.jpg.html

P.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I think I am in love!!

I am sad that our sweet Nicola thinks so little of herself when I look at that pic of that angel.

Everything I see in that pic (above the neck!!) really is a wonder of nature. I know it sounds soppy and sickening but that is the only thing I could think of that sums up my feelings about her features.

I am also extremely envious that you have her number PDS!!!
    Manufacturers Champs (06'), Teams Champs (07')

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Get a room SEATFreak ! :

Filming episode 18 of Bob called 'Richard, I am your father!' Bob's long lost son!
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SEATFreak
    I am sad
    Really? :
    Jim Raynor will be returning soon!