Page 69 of 129 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179119 ... LastLast

Thread: GT Class

Liked 16,104 Times in 6,991 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RAS007 View Post
    Do you even understand why there are different competition classes in rallying? Only somebody who didn't would think that R-GT should be competing with R5, or any other class for that matter.
    No you have to understand that this category is DEAD.
    i tried to explain you and some others, why there will be only few drivers that they will buy them, and compete with these cars,that are not suited for rally.
    Try to understand it.Dont confuse the reasons with restrictions,and classes,and several retarded excuses.

Look, I know it's hard for you since your leotarded hero retired, but please, don't take it out on me.
    he is retired, but you mentioning him at regardless threads.I see the pain still exists.

Liked 227 Times in 119 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dimviii View Post
    No you have to understand that this category is DEAD.
    i tried to explain you and some others, why there will be only few drivers that they will buy them, and compete with these cars,that are not suited for rally.
    Try to understand it.Dont confuse the reasons with restrictions,and classes,and several retarded excuses.

he is retired, but you mentioning him at regardless threads.I see the pain still exists.
    I am not retarded you fuckwit, and again, your opinions are not facts. The only pain is your broken heart, that your beloved hero can no longer cruise to victory against nobodies and claim to be a champion, while you post photo after photo of him and try to mention him in every post. You know, there's therapy for things like that.
    Last edited by RAS007; 10th January 2016 at 00:25.

Liked 16,104 Times in 6,991 Posts
    I am not retarded you fuckwit, and again, your opinions are not facts. The only pain is your broken heart, that your beloved hero can no longer cruise to victory against nobodies and claim to be a champion, while you post photo after photo of him and try to mention him in every post. You know, there's therapy for things like that.
    just 7 days more....I know you suffer but we cant do something. Patience only and the pain will slowly dissapear.

Quote Originally Posted by dimviii View Post
    just 7 days more....I know you suffer but we cant do something. Patience only and the pain will slowly dissapear.
    Did someone say something? All I heard was a massive long farting noise.....

Liked 11,193 Times in 4,442 Posts
    Did someone say something? All I heard was a massive long farting noise.....
    Quoted for the record of stupid insults against other members.

Please behave like an adult person and stop with insults. It tells a lot about who You are if You can't behave in a civilized manner. I did not report You but I will do that next time.

Look, I know it's hard for you since your leotarded hero retired, but please, don't take it out on me.
    This is called trolling. Stop with that please.
    Last edited by Mirek; 10th January 2016 at 02:03.
    Stupid is as stupid does. Forrest Gump

6. Likes: Arnold Triyudho Wardono (10th January 2016),EightGear (10th January 2016),Franky (10th January 2016),itix (10th January 2016),makinen_fan (10th January 2016),N.O.T (10th January 2016),pantealex (11th January 2016),Rallyper (10th January 2016),tommeke_B (10th January 2016)
    Liked 777 Times in 419 Posts
    Thank you Mirek!

Gee, the fuck happened here? Take it easy, it's the best sport in the world and we are all different... It is not the apocalypse... All beer in the world didn't run out. Relax!

8. Likes: Arnold Triyudho Wardono (10th January 2016),Franky (10th January 2016),Rallyper (10th January 2016)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirek View Post
    Quoted for the record of stupid insults against other members.

Please behave like an adult person and stop with insults. It tells a lot about who You are if You can't behave in a civilized manner. I did not report You but I will do that next time.

This is called trolling. Stop with that please.
    Are you going to apply this evenly, or just to me because you happen to disagree with me? If you read the thread, the member in question heavily implied, more than once, that I was "retarded", because I "like" R-GT cars and I didn't agree that, amongst other things, his "opinions are ONLY facts" (wow!), and that R-GT is "DEAD", So, it's not an insult to say that someone is "retarded" if they don't agree with you? I'll remember that for future reference.
    Last edited by RAS007; 10th January 2016 at 14:34.

Liked 3,476 Times in 1,016 Posts
    I know some people here dream to see GT cars on stages with great drivers and think it's the best thing that could ever happen to the world of rallying. But it's not going to happen, for obvious reasons mentioned many times here. No need to be angry behind your keyboard because of that... I don't see Dimviii insulting anyone, he's telling that the category is dead (on international level) and he's absolutely right.

Liked 629 Times in 347 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tommeke_B View Post
    I don't see Dimviii insulting anyone, he's telling that the category is dead (on international level) and he's absolutely right.
    Excatly, we will still enjoy in great driving skills of Spanish GT drivers (thanks god that at least there the GT cars are not hampered). Not forget Dutch, Belgium, Czech Republik, Germany....
    Dimvii&Co will simply skipped events in mentioned countries and enjoy in WRC, ERC.
    Long live the GT class!

12. Likes: Arnold Triyudho Wardono (11th January 2016),pantealex (11th January 2016)
    Liked 887 Times in 277 Posts
    For each year more and more of international motor sport and rally sport is regulated. This means that every car is getting more similar.

We have had times in the WRC where FWD, RWD, 4WD, front engine, mid engine, family car, coupe, sports car all competed against each other. Its obvious that this leads to a broader appeal.

Now we have only one solution, either You drive R1, R2, R3, R5 or the WRC class, and thats a B-segment car.

I think this is bad for the business of rally, because it strangles the marketing and public appeal.

RGT could have been a good way to appeal to more car fans - with would strengthen the whole rally concept, but when its made unnecessarily difficult to develop and homologate, and the cars are strangled with restrictors etc, its not going to fly.
    https://www.facebook.com/noseendfirst?ref=hl#

14. Likes: AndyRAC (10th January 2016),Jack4688` (11th January 2016),pantealex (11th January 2016),spark13 (25th January 2016)