Page 66 of 76 FirstFirst ... 16566465666768 ... LastLast
    Liked 16,104 Times in 6,991 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AL14 View Post
    Yes not too much different than previously. But as I said before I've seen some improvement since Finland. Let's see if it is something that will endure (don't know if this is the right word, hope you'll understand what I mean )
    yes i understand,but every year after Finland his pace is good.Every year at 2nd half he dont crash,every year at 2nd half he settle for second if he sees that he can t much Ogier.
    So nothing new if he keeps this good pace for the remaining rallies.
    The problem is the 1st half of rallies.Thats what the mental expert haven t manage,in conjuction with Latvala.
    Last edited by dimviii; 4th October 2015 at 16:56.

Liked 2,264 Times in 944 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dimviii View Post
    yes i understand,but every year after Finland his pace is good.Every year at 2nd half he dont crash,every year at 2nd half he settle for second if he sees that he can t much Ogier.
    So nothing new if he keeps this good pace for the remaining rallies.
    The problem is the 1st half of rallies.Thats what the mental expert haven t manage,in conjuction with Latvala.
    Agree the mental expert didn't manage to accomplish his mission but not that he is that better in the second part. This is valid for this season but if you compare points form first to second parts in other years you will not see too much difference. I also think his problems are not only in the mental side.

친애하는 지도자
    Liked 2,720 Times in 1,256 Posts
    Latvala is just natural born loser... he can win events but not championships.

another failed project like Hirvonen brought to you by none other than the finish manager system.. producing failures since 2003.. ask your local manager for a brochure on our great services and products.

Liked 3,476 Times in 1,016 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by N.O.T View Post

another failed project like Hirvonen brought to you by none other than the finish manager system.. producing failures since 2003.. ask your local manager for a brochure on our great services and products.
    I'm happy to have seen all these Finnish "failures" in WRC... In your opinion, who is the better alternative for Latvala?

5. Likes: dodge33cymru (4th October 2015)
    Liked 111 Times in 48 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Simmi View Post
    Have some people on here never watched a rally before? You don't decide your end result by adding together what position you were in on each stage.

After all the stages the stopwatch had Elfyn in second - so, in a rally where everyone had equal conditions, how does he not deserve to finish second?

I want him to do well but I'm not some blinkered Evans apologist. I don't think he's impressed much at all during his WRC career and I have been critical of him - but I'll say what I said the other day - let's give credit where it's due.

You can't start adding on stages that didn't exist and you can't predict what would happen in them and brand that as 'fact'. There's no reason why Evans couldn't have put time into, or at least matched Latvala, in those horrendous conditions on Friday. But those stages never ran so we have what we have.
    Adult reaction about his perfomance!

Liked 111 Times in 48 Posts

Another example of stupid comments by NOT. Even if he's right (he won't be a champ), Latvala is still the best next thing after Ogier.
    And why such a comment after a fair win... NOT is boring in his comments and he knows it, that's why he screams louder and louder but without any good points, it's becoming more and more pathetic...

8. Likes: dodge33cymru (4th October 2015),janvanvurpa (4th October 2015),skarderud (4th October 2015)
    Liked 2,242 Times in 1,200 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dimviii View Post
    Lappis interview

"Good points, which is fine, but I was fighting for the victory, which would be better for the championship. I was too slow. I have to admit that. Maurin was too fast for us. Happy to be here at the end. I have to be satisfied."
    Surprised, but at least he didn't crash.

Liked 558 Times in 295 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Simmi View Post
    Have some people on here never watched a rally before? You don't decide your end result by adding together what position you were in on each stage.

After all the stages the stopwatch had Elfyn in second - so, in a rally where everyone had equal conditions, how does he not deserve to finish second?

I want him to do well but I'm not some blinkered Evans apologist. I don't think he's impressed much at all during his WRC career and I have been critical of him - but I'll say what I said the other day - let's give credit where it's due.

You can't start adding on stages that didn't exist and you can't predict what would happen in them and brand that as 'fact'. There's no reason why Evans couldn't have put time into, or at least matched Latvala, in those horrendous conditions on Friday. But those stages never ran so we have what we have.
    Yeah.. I always say I don't have a big imagination so I have a hard time understanding when people say " Häcki Hälarna deserved this 3rd place!“ and the pitiful pools of piss who chose one driver and pour their shit from their mouth endlessly "he doesn't belong in WRC"

Everybody gets exactly what they earned.

Amazingly simple.

I always said about any competition "Don't worry, the results will take care of everything"
    Doesn't matter who somebody is, doesn't matter the car--if its the best WRC car or a clubbie Clio----the results will take care of everything"

It is a RALLY after all..and that means it is fundamentally a different intention than any other type of car competition...to rally means to get together, to concentrate what is presumed is a lot of individuals/crews..

By these golem's "logic" if Kubica doesn't "deserve" or "belong in WRC" then why don't these whiner people complain and demand every driver behind Kubica on any SS drop out, and enter a monastery. because if he doesn't "belong in" then anybody behind him doesn't either..

But that is granting them the ability to think, and a familiarity with rudimentary logic, something they do NOT have.

Such a shame the format was so damaged by the SS losses..

I saw some link to older---1980s Tour de Corse---1100+ km SS.
    That was a rally!
    Last edited by janvanvurpa; 4th October 2015 at 20:14.
    John Vanlandingham
    Sleezattle WA, USA
    Vive le Prole-le-ralliat

11. Likes: Rallyper (4th October 2015),stefanvv (4th October 2015)
    Liked 385 Times in 191 Posts

I hardly ever agree with NOT, but this time I have to. The great manager has not produced since Tommi Mäkinen. What he has achieved, is to block other finnish talents route to WRC.

Liked 2,264 Times in 944 Posts