Page 57 of 76 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast
    Liked 306 Times in 158 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bowler View Post
    N.O.T you are out of line with such a comment.
    As much as I enjoy N.O.T's contributions I too consider that on this occasion he has crossed the line. I expect better of him.

Senior Member Arnold Triyudho Wardono's Avatar
    Liked 122 Times in 77 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by N.O.T View Post
    he has the mentality of an insane person though.. he does the same thing over and over again and he expects different result each time...

and in motorsport that is quite dangerous.
    Don't worry, he'll improve. And probably in your perspective, Poland has reserves (Katjo, Zawada).

@MK2 RS2000
    He already had (bashing Bertelli's retirement due to illness, etc)..
    Last edited by Arnold Triyudho Wardono; 4th October 2015 at 09:48.

Liked 1,170 Times in 791 Posts
    Mikkelsen quite a flier. Might pass Evans
    "With that car, your brain can actually never keep up"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4IRMYuE1hI

Liked 266 Times in 170 Posts
    wrc+ livemaps not working?

Liked 409 Times in 273 Posts
    Looks like Evans did better in last part of the stage, but i don't know if it will be enough to keep Mikkelsen behind?

Looks like he is still 9.6 sec in front of Andreas, so he should be able to keep second place in powerstage.

Liked 2,262 Times in 893 Posts
    Without that day one puncture Sordo's pace/consistency would have been enough to put him on the podium.

From a British perspective I really hope Evans can hold onto second place. I was hoping for more of a fight this morning but I think the writing has been on the wall really ever since Latvala got a sniff of victory.

After Evans I've been very impressed with Paddon again. He's setting some great times. You can see him learning and building at these events - not just throwing in fluke fastest times like a Tanak.

Citroen drivers have been disappointing. Is Lefebvre really doing enough with these opportunities?

Every rally I don't think Neuville's stock can drop any lower - and it keeps happening. He is driving like a guy who wants to get fired.

8. Likes: AL14 (4th October 2015),dimviii (4th October 2015)
    Quote Originally Posted by Simmi View Post
    Without that day one puncture Sordo's pace/consistency would have been enough to put him on the podium.

From a British perspective I really hope Evans can hold onto second place. I was hoping for more of a fight this morning but I think the writing has been on the wall really ever since Latvala got a sniff of victory.

After Evans I've been very impressed with Paddon again. He's setting some great times. You can see him learning and building at these events - not just throwing in fluke fastest times like a Tanak.

Citroen drivers have been disappointing. Is Lefebvre really doing enough with these opportunities?

Every rally I don't think Neuville's stock can drop any lower - and it keeps happening. He is driving like a guy who wants to get fired.
    Maybe that is the idea behind it, i mean to get fired?

Liked 2,262 Times in 893 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wwbroe View Post
    We keep hearing talk linking Neuville with a move away from Hyundai - but honestly unless he can go to VW (which aint happening) surely his best chance of a good result is with Hyundai.

I would have thought to see out the final year of his contract in the only brand new car out there gives him the best chance of success. Then after that everything is seemingly reset for 2017 and no one has a deal yet.

Literally his other options are privateer Ford (certain pay cut) and a Citroen team which may or may not even be around in 13 months time. Or take a year out to test full-time with Toyota - but his stock is not high enough to do that I don't think.

Liked 51 Times in 43 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wwbroe View Post
    It doesn't make sense to me. If he's doing that, he is harming his own team and it just looks bad to other teams. It also shows the lack of ambition to go as fast as he can and make the best out of the car. And he is cosnistently beaten by new teammate. There is nothing to gain from that approach, if he is doing that then he is stupid.
    Last edited by thuGG; 4th October 2015 at 11:01.