Page 40 of 71 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast
    Liked 2,850 Times in 1,618 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ucci View Post
    Meeke-again dissapointment....he should known by now that let the VW boys their own race...he is the "best out of the rest".
    Best of the rest? No. Fastest, maybe, when staying on the road.
    "Reis vas pät pat kaar vas kut"
    Tommi Mäkinen, back in the years...

2. Likes: AL14 (21st August 2015)
    Liked 39 Times in 25 Posts
    How the hell same names at each rally when somebody is out of the road??? Chris, Robert....
    robert was driving at latvala's pace..............

Liked 11,224 Times in 4,454 Posts
    How the hell same names at each rally when somebody is out of the road??? Chris, Robert....
    Some people believe it's bad luck...
    Stupid is as stupid does. Forrest Gump

Liked 16,104 Times in 6,991 Posts

Liked 39 Times in 25 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirek View Post
    Some people believe it's bad luck...
    Robert changed a pacenote from 4 Right into 6 Right... that's why he went off........

친애하는 지도자
    Liked 2,720 Times in 1,256 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by marcosg View Post
    Robert changed a pacenote from 4 Right into 6 Right... that's why he went off........
    wise move.

Liked 11,224 Times in 4,454 Posts
    Lappi confirmed to restart tomorrow.
    Stupid is as stupid does. Forrest Gump

Liked 149 Times in 33 Posts
    The Polo is an extremely well balanced car. There is zero understeer on that car. It is so neutral... and really visible that the drivers have huge confidence when they drive. The engine is obviously awesome as well and the reliability...well. When it's brand new cars for each event for sure ridiculous stuff like handbrakes rarely fail...

Meeke? The speed is there but clearly he is beyond his capabilities when he's doing the fast times. Each and every time same story. Sure once in a while he'll get very lucky and make it through the event accident free. Clearly there's something missing in his package and I'd be surprised if Matton hasn't come to this conclusion as well.

Latvala? He is the Nigel Mansell of rally. Had to do a lot of work to get there, with countless accidents and huge costs for his manager. But now it seems to be in place. Good for him! Next step(s): repay the manager.

Kubica? I am very afraid for the people's safety when he is driving.

Ostberg? Inaccurate notes and approximate driving due to these notes. Now impossible for him to even think of doing work on this, it's anchored too well. He has reached his maximum, thanks to years of experience and thousands of km in top wrc cars.

Paddon? Very hopeful. My money's on him.

Sordo? ...

Neuville? Looks like Freddy Loix syndrome. I am stumped, don't understand what happened to him. The car must be wrong for him. Apparently the Ford was great for his confidence, not the Hyundai. But with Nandan at the helm I am not surprised.

Tanak? He is in a psychological hell. Unless that is fixed he will keep doing the same roller coaster like performances.

Evans? Promising but now I'd like to see some more speed.

My two cents...
    http://wrcbehindthestages.blogspot.com

10. Likes: AL14 (21st August 2015),dbrito26 (21st August 2015),irish_tiger (22nd August 2015),janvanvurpa (21st August 2015),stefanvv (21st August 2015),WUff1 (22nd August 2015)
    Liked 91 Times in 56 Posts

12. Likes: dimviii (21st August 2015),makinen_fan (24th August 2015),marcosg (21st August 2015),Mirek (21st August 2015),TWRC (21st August 2015)
    Liked 132 Times in 69 Posts
    I would say meeke will be at citroen next year. With no sign of them developing a 2017 car what driver will be willing to go on a 1 year contract to a car that by the end of this season will be very much out of date. Bring lefubre up to the first team?? Doubtfull not enough seat time in wr car. And if citroen want to fight for that second place in manufactur championship they will need a driver with speed as neuville paddon tanak and evans will all b there or there abouts. Especially with up to date cars. Ostberg will keep his seat purely as a safety net to pick up points but can easily see him being outpaced by the 4 mentioned previosly. Just my opinion