Page 17 of 71 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast
    Liked 16,104 Times in 6,991 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by makinen_fan View Post
    This one is for N.O.T.

beat that

2. Likes: marcosg (20th August 2015)
    Neuville stands at Hyundai under pressure
    Ironically, at the site of his biggest success is Thierry Neuville vastly under pressure. After disappointing results be Hyundai team counts on him publicly.

Unusually openly and directly Hyundai team manager Alain Penasse has his number-one on the eve of the rally criticized Germany. "Since the Rally Argentina, we are not happy with the performances of Thierry Neuville," the Belgian criticized his fellow countryman, the notice more frequent mistake to put the top times.

After Rally Finland, it came true to the conversation between the Hyundai-Command and Neuville, but evidently showed the 27-year-old little understanding of the allegations. "I am, after all, the best-placed Hyundai-pilot in the championship standings. So much wrong I can not do, "said Neuville.

But Penasse sees the situation quite differently: "Especially compared to Hayden Paddon reached Thierry not the times that we expect from him. After evaluating all the data, we know that it is on the driver. Perhaps this should again sharpen its focus and concentrate on his WRC rounds. "

Meanwhile Neuville seems to have become clear that his status in the Hyundai team is not set in stone and promised to make amends. "We had a bad phase and did not make the pace that we wanted to achieve. However, I want to build it again and will work hard for it, "he said shortly before the start of the German World Cup race, which he won last year.

http://www.rallye-magazin.de/wm/nach...i-unter-druck/

6. Likes: WUff1 (20th August 2015)
    Liked 638 Times in 330 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dimviii View Post
    beat that

try this maybe... a beer from me if you spot who this is!

8. Likes: AL14 (20th August 2015),dimviii (20th August 2015),marcosg (20th August 2015)
    Mads.

Liked 12,266 Times in 5,275 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dimviii View Post
    Neuville stands at Hyundai under pressure
    Ironically, at the site of his biggest success is Thierry Neuville vastly under pressure. After disappointing results be Hyundai team counts on him publicly.

Unusually openly and directly Hyundai team manager Alain Penasse has his number-one on the eve of the rally criticized Germany. "Since the Rally Argentina, we are not happy with the performances of Thierry Neuville," the Belgian criticized his fellow countryman, the notice more frequent mistake to put the top times.

After Rally Finland, it came true to the conversation between the Hyundai-Command and Neuville, but evidently showed the 27-year-old little understanding of the allegations. "I am, after all, the best-placed Hyundai-pilot in the championship standings. So much wrong I can not do, "said Neuville.

But Penasse sees the situation quite differently: "Especially compared to Hayden Paddon reached Thierry not the times that we expect from him. After evaluating all the data, we know that it is on the driver. Perhaps this should again sharpen its focus and concentrate on his WRC rounds. "

Meanwhile Neuville seems to have become clear that his status in the Hyundai team is not set in stone and promised to make amends. "We had a bad phase and did not make the pace that we wanted to achieve. However, I want to build it again and will work hard for it, "he said shortly before the start of the German World Cup race, which he won last year.

http://www.rallye-magazin.de/wm/nach...i-unter-druck/
    well he is Mr.Wilson's wet dream so he can go to M-sport and Tänak to Hyundai then.

친애하는 지도자
    Liked 2,720 Times in 1,256 Posts
    Do they have some kind of autistic photographers award this year in Germany ??... these guys are really trying hard to prove who is the most useless !!!! amazing...

12. Likes: AL14 (20th August 2015),dbrito26 (20th August 2015)
    Liked 5,573 Times in 2,303 Posts
    Any photo of Yuri Protasov car?

친애하는 지도자
    Liked 2,720 Times in 1,256 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Andre Oliveira View Post
    Any photo of Yuri Protasov car?
    no... the best i can do are some grapes.