Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    Liked 146 Times in 113 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by zako85 View Post
    4. I think Hamilton leads the championship for the first time this year.
    Led after Spain.

Quote Originally Posted by Mifune View Post
    tl;dr
    Who gives a ****?

Liked 146 Times in 113 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by The Black Knight View Post
    Delighted now! It's Great that cheat face Nico didn't finish the race. What goes around comes around and he got his today the little runt! It would be a shame to have a cheat like Rosberg win the WDC so let's hope Hamilton's momentum continues.
    You should temper your delight. This season isn't over yet. There's still a long way to go. Your hero still has plenty of time to stuff it up on his own (like he has in the past). What you really wanted was for this to happen at the last race. It's like in American football, when you make a lead changing score late in the game. But still give the opposition offence enough time to get the lead back. Hamilton had to run the clock down. He should've tanked it (similar to what he did in Belgium) and finished 3rd or 4th. That way, he still closes right in the points. But he can still use "the negative vibe" that seems to be working for him atm. I

n a funny way, Rosberg would had more pressure on him in the next race, had Hamilton closed in 10-15 points. Had he closed in slowly, instead of making it all up in one hit. Now, the pressure is off Rosberg, and he can go for it a bit more.

It's worse for you now. Everything in the past has been neutralised. From now on, you can't do your favourite hobby. Which is to piss and moan about Rosberg, without looking like an even bigger dill. Because Hamilton is now leading the title.
    Last edited by journeyman racer; 22nd September 2014 at 09:21.

Liked 648 Times in 513 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by The Black Knight View Post
    It's Great that cheat face
    Quote Originally Posted by journeyman racer View Post
    your favourite hobby. Which is to piss and moan about Rosberg, without looking like an even bigger dill.
    Lol TBK still acting like a total dildo. How old are you, like 15
    Last edited by Tazio; 22nd September 2014 at 12:44.

Liked 682 Times in 478 Posts
    lol This is my single most liked post. It even got Zico to press the button!

But it seems I have underestimated the power of a Hamilton Sookinator. This, just two hours after my post!

Garbage post. Cherry picking quotes to suit your position. I'd expect this kind of tripe from Knighty boy and (not really a) truefan. If you weren't so full of it, you'd acknowledge Steveaki13's reasonable post. if anything, you should be whacking Nico for being a Captain Obvious. But no, let's pick on a topical article. I wonder if his quote came from a specifically worded question? Just pathetic reasoning.

First of all, he wasn't complaining. Just stating a point.

To expose this garbage for what it is. You've conveniently chosen words to make out that Rosberg has still won out, an Hamilton is still a victim.

"but he still has less DNFs than his teammate" -

-To someone who wouldn't know, they'd think Rosberg has had less misfortune. However, it's not Rosberg's fault Hamilton tanked it in in Belgium. So in that regard, the score is 2-2.

- While Hamilton retired in Canada. It fails to acknowledge that Rosberg had the exact problem, at the same time. It's just that Rosberg's driving was good enough to not destroy the car. So really, Hamo has only had one dnf due to mechanical failure.

- Of that single failure in Melbourne, Rosberg was ahead.

- When Hamilton has had a problem in qualifying. He's still had an opportunity to make up for it in the race. In Hungary, starting from the rear (as a result of mechanical problem) actually benefitted Hamilton.

- Rosberg is the only driver to be denied a win, due to mechanical failure.

- in 2008, Hamilton won the title by a point. He did not have a single mechanical failure. Massa, who finished second, had a few. Massa also had a some non driving errors affect him )like the pit release in Singapore.

Give yourself an uppercut.
    IMO the above post is most cherry picking than anyone else.

Melbourne was a car failure for Lewis. Nobody stated he would beat Nico, they stated it was a DNF due to mechanical failure. Zero points is always beaten by finishing in the points

It's a benefit starting from the rear? The only benefit was pure luck, not starting from the rear of the pack.

As for Canada, Lewis had issues first and by the time they applied damage control his brakes were already shot. Nico had the benefit of the team having him adjust driving and brake bias before his car was in the same condition.

From the outside looking in, it appears to me you are likely a Lewis basher while claiming others are fanbois. Viewed without bias facts are still facts, and the fact remains that both cars are still very fast and overall have few DNFs due to mechanical issues.

The score of DNFs is now even, and Lewis is ahead in points. That could always change. What I think most want is a fair battle since the car is obviously superior to everything else in the field. I personally don't care which driver wins the title, but I'd hate for either to win it due only to the misfortune of the other, or for that matter due to the wonky IMO double points final race.

There are a couple at least that defend one driver at all costs, but when you seem to attack one driver at all costs it's hardly an example of being less biased IMO.

5. Likes: truefan72 (22nd September 2014)
    Liked 478 Times in 371 Posts
    I have a few thoughts:

1. Overall, a pretty average or even boring race. The 18 minute safety car period did not help with the excitement. There was some good action in the end.

2. That damn Perez. What a CHEAT! He tried to puncture Sutil's tire just like Rosberg did to Hamilton in Belgium (NOT..) I hope that Black Night agrees that everyone who clips his own wing against another car's tire must be a cheat.

3. Hamilton and Rosberg are now even with respect to race-ending car failures.

4. I think Hamilton leads the championship for the first time this year

5. The championship is as alive as ever.
    Completely different incidents what happened with Perez and Sutil.

lol This is my single most liked post. It even got Zico to press the button!

But it seems I have underestimated the power of a Hamilton Sookinator. This, just two hours after my post!

Garbage post. Cherry picking quotes to suit your position. I'd expect this kind of tripe from Knighty boy and (not really a) truefan. If you weren't so full of it, you'd acknowledge Steveaki13's reasonable post. if anything, you should be whacking Nico for being a Captain Obvious. But no, let's pick on a topical article. I wonder if his quote came from a specifically worded question? Just pathetic reasoning.

First of all, he wasn't complaining. Just stating a point.

To expose this garbage for what it is. You've conveniently chosen words to make out that Rosberg has still won out, an Hamilton is still a victim.

"but he still has less DNFs than his teammate" -

-To someone who wouldn't know, they'd think Rosberg has had less misfortune. However, it's not Rosberg's fault Hamilton tanked it in in Belgium. So in that regard, the score is 2-2.

- While Hamilton retired in Canada. It fails to acknowledge that Rosberg had the exact problem, at the same time. It's just that Rosberg's driving was good enough to not destroy the car. So really, Hamo has only had one dnf due to mechanical failure.

- Of that single failure in Melbourne, Rosberg was ahead.

- When Hamilton has had a problem in qualifying. He's still had an opportunity to make up for it in the race. In Hungary, starting from the rear (as a result of mechanical problem) actually benefitted Hamilton.

- Rosberg is the only driver to be denied a win, due to mechanical failure.

- in 2008, Hamilton won the title by a point. He did not have a single mechanical failure. Massa, who finished second, had a few. Massa also had a some non driving errors affect him )like the pit release in Singapore.

Hamilton does have more DNF's than his teammate one of them caused by Rosberg cheating in Spa and he also lost 7 other points to Nico's cheating in Monaco. He also probably lost two race wins due to car failures in qualifying so that's an extra 20 points there.

For Canada, Rosberg was able to manage his car because he wasn't stuck in Hamilton's turbulent air all race. Were it the other way around and had Rosberg been stuck in Hamilton's turbulent air the entire race then I doubt Rosberg would have been able to bring it home as he did.

Starting from the pitlane benefited Hamilton? Are you actually delusional enough that you actually believe that starting from the pits could ever been of benefit to anyone? He got up to third because he drove an amazing race in both Germany and Hungary. Yes, the safety car helped him a bit but to gain so much ground on a track link Hungary and so as many overtakes as he did is amazing, imo.

Hamilton has been denied in Australia due to mechanical failure. His issues began the formation lap and that's why Rosberg lead into the first corner.

Massa also had a better car in 2008 and Hamilton won the title in the second best car.

You should temper your delight. This season isn't over yet. There's still a long way to go. Your hero still has plenty of time to stuff it up on his own (like he has in the past). What you really wanted was for this to happen at the last race. It's like in American football, when you make a lead changing score late in the game. But still give the opposition offence enough time to get the lead back. Hamilton had to run the clock down. He should've tanked it (similar to what he did in Belgium) and finished 3rd or 4th. That way, he still closes right in the points. But he can still use "the negative vibe" that seems to be working for him atm. I

n a funny way, Rosberg would had more pressure on him in the next race, had Hamilton closed in 10-15 points. Had he closed in slowly, instead of making it all up in one hit. Now, the pressure is off Rosberg, and he can go for it a bit more.

It's worse for you now. Everything in the past has been neutralised. From now on, you can't do your favourite hobby. Which is to piss and moan about Rosberg, without looking like an even bigger dill. Because Hamilton is now leading the title.
    Actually I think that Rosberg has more pressure on him now than ever. See, now he knows he won't get away with cheating for a 3rd time in the season, so he is going to have to beat Hamilton on the track without sorting to dirty tricks like he did in Monaco and Spa. Now the pressure is really on him

Quote Originally Posted by airshifter View Post
    IMO the above post is most cherry picking than anyone else.

Melbourne was a car failure for Lewis. Nobody stated he would beat Nico, they stated it was a DNF due to mechanical failure. Zero points is always beaten by finishing in the points

It's a benefit starting from the rear? The only benefit was pure luck, not starting from the rear of the pack.

As for Canada, Lewis had issues first and by the time they applied damage control his brakes were already shot. Nico had the benefit of the team having him adjust driving and brake bias before his car was in the same condition.

From the outside looking in, it appears to me you are likely a Lewis basher while claiming others are fanbois. Viewed without bias facts are still facts, and the fact remains that both cars are still very fast and overall have few DNFs due to mechanical issues.

The score of DNFs is now even, and Lewis is ahead in points. That could always change. What I think most want is a fair battle since the car is obviously superior to everything else in the field. I personally don't care which driver wins the title, but I'd hate for either to win it due only to the misfortune of the other, or for that matter due to the wonky IMO double points final race.

There are a couple at least that defend one driver at all costs, but when you seem to attack one driver at all costs it's hardly an example of being less biased IMO.
    That doesn't change the fact that TBK is a total lick, and his "cheat face" comments have become decidedly boring, and gay.
    Last edited by Tazio; 22nd September 2014 at 13:05.

I have a few thoughts:

2. That damn Perez. What a CHEAT! He tried to puncture Sutil's tire just like Rosberg did to Hamilton in Belgium (NOT..) I hope that Black Night agrees that everyone who clips his own wing against another car's tire must be a cheat.

Well stated mate, TBK is totally off the hook/down the road wacko! I guess it is "The Mist"

Banned
    Liked 152 Times in 123 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tazio View Post
    Lol Doc, you'/re trying to trash talk Nico for saying:
    I posted the link so people could read the whole thing in it's complete context and make up their own minds. For people who can't read it for themselves and then make up their own mind, perhaps intellectual debate isn't their thing.

All I did was post a like to an article and a few people lost their minds over it. I did not write the article. I just posted it.

........to Auto Motor und Sport, a German publication????
    Perhaps if you click the link you'll see it goes to Motorsports.com, which last time I checked, is a credible source.

That is so weak dude, get a fanboy grip dawg.
    If you're going to start calling names instead debating fairly, guess who looks bad?

10. Likes: truefan72 (22nd September 2014)
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Austin View Post
    I posted the link so people could read the whole thing in it's complete context and make up their own minds. For people who can't read it for themselves and then make up their own mind, perhaps intellectual debate isn't their thing.?Perhaps if you click the link you'll see it goes to Motorsports.com, which last time I checked, is a credible source?
    No, you added commentary when it was obvious Nico was speaking , and simply explaining what went wrong in his native language to a German publication Sherlock

How strange it is that Rosberg wasn't complaining so much when all the trouble was hitting Lewis' car!
    You're the one who needs to read the articles you post so you can understand the context Doc!

Retatrded????? Maybe you should read your own freakin' link Einstein:

http://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/di...ve-reliability"
    I had no hybrid power, no DRS. The gearbox was always changing two gears at once.
    "I had hoped we could fix it at the pitstop, but in the end, nothing worked," Rosberg is quoted by Germany's Auto Motor und Sport.
    That article was just translated from:
    Auto Motor und Sport. Read much genius?

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Austin;1017110If
    you're going to start calling names instead debating fairly, guess who looks bad?
    You are dead wrong, and either ignorant, a liar, or both!
    Last edited by Tazio; 22nd September 2014 at 16:39.

Liked 478 Times in 371 Posts
    I posted the link so people could read the whole thing in it's complete context and make up their own minds. For people who can't read it for themselves and then make up their own mind, perhaps intellectual debate isn't their thing.

All I did was post a like to an article and a few people lost their minds over it. I did not write the article. I just posted it.

Perhaps if you click the link you'll see it goes to Motorsports.com, which last time I checked, is a credible source.

If you're going to start calling names instead debating fairly, guess who looks bad?
    Attack is the last form of defense. He fell foul of it. You've already won this one mate
    Last edited by The Black Knight; 22nd September 2014 at 17:11.

13. Likes: truefan72 (22nd September 2014)