OK folks these be the rules
1) Entries are made by posting on this thread
2) No other chit chat to be posted on this thread, a discussion thread will be used if there is a need
3) Entries to consist of 5 predicted 'celebrity' demises in 2014
of which, at least:
1 must be aged below 50 on 31.12.13
1 must be female
3 must be non- sportsman
3 must not have appeared in movies (other than as themselves)
3 must be of international standing (news of their demise is carried in a journal or website external to the nationality country)

4) When posting your selection please post name and area of celebrity thus (not my actual picks, just used for illustration):
Shane McGowan - Rock Musician
Stirling Moss - Racing Driver*
Courtney Love - Rock Musician
Pele - Footballer
Justin Bieber - International git (obvious humour is permitted)

5) Entries may be made up to 2359 hrs GMT on 31.12.13 after which time the thread will be locked. The last posted item by any forum member is the one which will be considered as their entry.
6) Scoring will be by subtracting the actual age of the deceased from 120 to give the points contribution to the pick
7) One of your selections should be marked with an asterisk (*) to denote the pick you wish to count for double points
8) Proof of non - international celebrity status in cases of dispute is a national news story covering their demise
9) 10 bonus points will be awarded for the first person with successful pick
10) Please monitor your own entry and PM me to notify me of claimed points (I'm not going to spend large portions of every day scanning the obits!!)
11) Other forum members do not count as celebrities by dint of being forum members!
12) In the case of dispute my decision is final
13) Attempts at directly influencing the outcome of the contest will result in immediate disqualification (in addition to the penalty imposed by whatever jusidiction in which the termination occurs)