Quote Originally Posted by chloe_clio
Hi guys im new to the forum, i went to brands and rockingham rockingham was wicked, i support chilton but his fight with oslo-cole was wicked, he deserved that 2nd. As for the incident in race 2 i saw neal in the air but havent had time to watch the race on tv, im beginning to not like neal though, and am losing faith on Leggate, Kart world cant seem to get there act together, she doesnt seem to have that racing edge whether or not thats because of her car or not i dont know.

only been supporting the btccc this season am an f1 fan, so correct me nicely if im wrong X
Welcome to the forum Chloe

I'm guessing you didn't notice her fight back in race 3 at Brands after being knocked out of race 1 with heavy car damage. She was on course for a similar race 3 before Jim Pocklington took her out. Anyone who has any doubts of her racing ability should have seen her race at rounds 1 and 2 of the EERC Britcar PS1 championship at Silverstone in March. She completely dominated her class, winning both races and taking pole and fastest race laps. She even beat most of the cars in the class above.