Hi all,

I caught the some of the spectator stage from Rallye Tatry whilst on holiday last week. I have some video and pics (nothing stunning but not poor either). Nothing commercial, just a car nut and his camera. I signed up here having searched and thought this might be a good audience. I see there is some older content here with mention of this rally, but not a lot very recent (ony a link and picture in the Czech forum).

Yesterday I wrote a post in what I think was going to be the correct section, to find I could not post any links at all until I have 15 posts.

I dare say having posted once (my report from Slovakia) I would post again, although it would be very occassional and by no stretch a regular. However I cannot muster 15 link less posts of any value beforehand. So if the post count measure is for preventing people sharing content from the start, it works. If it measure is for other reasons (spammers/robots etc) and someone wants to apply some discretion to my account then I'll share what I have. Otherwise, nevermind.

Looks like you have a nice forum otherwise.

Regards
G.