wow, this thread went off topic fast
as to the race and tangentially referring to the Massa/Alonso discussion

If there is any chance of the "resurrection of Massa" within the team and podiums/wins, this race is his golden ticket.
Starting P4 with the hards and right behind his teammate.
He should go at least 10 laps further than Alonso, and I assume he will take the race lead as Rosberg, Vettel and Alonso pit.
It will then be up to him to put in 10 stunning laps to make his strategy work, and perhaps even stretch it to a 2 stop strategy.
So as I see it, out of the top 5 starting positions, he is on the optimum strategy.

Now just because conspiracy theorists may sound crazy, doesn't mean that there ins't a kernel of truth in some of the speculation.
I for one think the Ferrari will compromise Massa. Probably bringing him in earlier than required, and if he and Alonso are close, either told to back off or let him pass.
Team orders are allowed and I think one of the reasons Massa is even back at Ferrari despite having a terrible 2012 was probably under the understanding that he is a clear #2
Now what would be interesting is if he were to disregard team orders and have an epic battle with Alonso. Now that would be something to watch!