Quote Originally Posted by txl
(hope this is the correct thread)

Hi,

I'm searching for some information about F Cup and Jämsä ralli. So far I was able to find these pages:
Osakilpailut | F-Cup - F-Cup rallisarjan virallinen sivusto
JMK-Ralli 2013 - aukjamsanaijat.123kotisivu.fi
https://akk.autourheilu.fi/Public/Ha...a3a040d&full=1

I'm thinking about visiting this so I'm looking for some more information from spectator point of view - mainly more details about route and maps.
Also I've read about tickets but more details about where they are sold will also be welcome.
And off course any other details that could be important

Thank you in advance.
Apart from NORF, FRC and possible exceptions Finnish rallies are so-called blind rallies, as is F-Cup Jämsä too. This means you won't get any official information about the route before the morning of the actual event date when maps are sold at local gas stations. No rally is secret of course (because of permissions, people inside telling about the route, etc.) so there could be people that could help you with the route beforehand, but it's always hush hush. All organisers have said that the route will include roads used in NORF, but that doesn't tell much in detail because Jämsä area roads are used frequently in the WRC event. Chances are though, that if you visit the event, you'll get to see parts of Ouninpohja in snow. I don't know anything about the route, though. Sadly (kind of) I'll miss this my home F-Cup event because it clashes with WRC Sweden.

Entries for the event will close tomorrow evening. So far 126 entries (including Joonas Lindroos co-driven by Ville Hautamäki in Golf GTi 16V and of course all top F-Cup regulars).