Is he confirmed at Citroen for 2013? I heared Citroen offerd him 9 rounds and after that there was speculation that he could be joining MSport. Now with wrc.com announcing that the full line up at Qatar MSport will be known in the next few days I was wondering what people think. I can see some connection as he was in the Qatar Team this year and as far as I know was well liked by Nasser, as he gave hime some extra drives and he would compliment Mads with Thierry's tarmac performace complimenting Mads weakness on this surface. However, I think that being Belgian his connections with Yves Matton, would outweigh any possible move to drive a Ford, also he has been a product of the PSA system for some with his C2, DS3, 207 etc, also he is too young to go for a championship so a 9 event programme for Citroen on events that he would find more difficult, i.e not tarmac when Loeb will be driving, will ultimately make him a better driver, just in time to lead Peugeot's return when Citroen go WTCC.