Quote Originally Posted by flat to the mat
Why/how can anyone take your comments seriously when you write with the skills of a 3 year old ?
The more pertinent question would be: Why are you being a dick when he was clearly making a reasonable point?

Anyway, had a good day yesterday, but one of my worst days for photography in a long time. For some reason I was really struggling to get any shots that I was happy with. Even panning shots (usually my 'go to' style when I can't think of anything else) weren't coming out very well. Managed to finally get a few decent ones on the last stage when we watched by a jump...although it felt like cheating by putting it on auto focus and continuous shooting

Mel Evans was clearly going to win it or bin it, completely on it all day and just looked streets ahead of anyone else. The one other driver that really impressed was a red Nova, only saw him once through Stage 3 over Deer's and he was fully committed. I commented to the old man about not expecting to see him again, sadly I turned out to be right.

One final special mention for the dickhead car park marshall that instructed us to park on the left about 1 mile from Dixie's, and then proceeded to walk off from his post. What really ****ed me off was that we passed about 20-30 spaces between where he was stood and the stage. If he hadn't been there then he would have saved an awful lot of us a big load of effort (especially returning to the car to move over the other side for Stage 6). I actually parked further away for this event than I did for Rally GB, all because some car park bloke wasn't paying attention.

Anyway, pics:

IMG_4829 by Jan Yeo, on Flickr

IMG_4815 by Jan Yeo, on Flickr

IMG_4486 by Jan Yeo, on Flickr

IMG_4928 by Jan Yeo, on Flickr