the following is from wrc.com and reports about Citroen's team orders to maximise damaged limitation for Loeb's championship standings.

To do this Ogier started the second Plum Pudding test five minutes late to incur a 50-second time penalty and fall behind Loeb on the road before parking up nearing the end of the stage for almost 10 minutes.

“On this rally the team made this choice because there is big pressure from Mikko who closed the gap a lot in the championship because of our mistake,” said Loeb.

Ogier said before the start on Thursday evening that he would follow team orders but was downhearted when he was forced to surrender a points’ finish that would have been fitting reward as he fought back from his crash on Friday.

“I received a team order and I respected this,” he said. But when asked if the loss of what would have been two drivers’ championship points would spell the end of his title ambitions, Ogier said: “I have no comment about that. You can draw your own conclusion but no comment for me.”

Ogier’s frustrations intensified when he slowed again before the finish of the Power Stage to ensure he didn’t take any bonus points away from Loeb, who claimed three extra points for topping the times on the rally-closing test. He eventually finished a despondent 11th.

With very senior management (Jean Marc Galles) clearly on Loeb's side I wonder what kind of future Ogier will have at Citroen? It looks like Citroen are missing Sordo...... I just hope they dont ruin Ogier's career. I cant see Ogier going to Ford as I suspect after this last weekend the "love in with the Juohki Finns will continue"
Playing the long game and joining FX Demaison and all the other rumoured big name engineering / sporting director type moves from the service park at VW? Might be his best option.