Quote Originally Posted by call_me_andrew
Of course it has no bearing on if something is "good" or not, but I don't base all of my purchasing decisions based on quality of product.

I realize that I too would be subject to public scrutiny in that court, that's why I have a strict policy of "stay out of court".

So unless you're prepared to make a statement supporting sweat shop labor and blood diamonds, shut up.
Have you lost your mind? WHat does this have to do with sweat shops and blood diamonds? The man is going through a messy divorce and he doesn't want it in the press. Your messy divorce if you had one wouldn't matter to anyone because no one cares who you are outside of your family. Why should I have to read the sordid details of Brian France cheating on his wife? Assuming he did?

The man runs NASCAR, and that is the only reason some bored journalist wants to dig into this. It has nothing to do with racing or how he runs NASCAR.

Just people who hate France want to revel in crap like this. Go read the Enquirer...lots of dirt on people in there...maybe 10% is true....