Quote Originally Posted by Koz
Reality is, for Kimi, if he goes there, that's were his career will end as the no2 for Hamilton. He will be treated like he was at Ferrari, there will be even more tantrums too.
What has Lewis proven exactly? Please enlighten me. As far as I can see, he has proven that he is one of the best driver out there. He has not proven anything when he had a team mate on the same level.
While I have all the respect in the world for the guy as a drive, I still reckon he's a bloody er, who couldn't cope with Kimi.

When was the last time in F1, when there were two driver at the top of their game and there was no tension, people tell me. (And please don't say Ferrari 07-08)
Lewis has proven he can fight for championships, and win them, with 2 championship fights in his first two years. Thats a proven championship fighter. Im not sure about your views on macca favouring lewis over alonso, because Lewis was a rookie so needed that extra step to get him to a top driver, but i believe there was equality that alonso saw as favouring the new guy because he had ideas about being outright number 1. but thats another topic.

Your second point is very interesting: I can actually remember a team with 2 drivers being so superb without tension. Im not sure what the tension was like between lauda and prost in 84, some of the older folk round here can enlighten me on that.

But the tension has always been because of the competitiveness and the will to win, not to mention the fact that they want to be the better driver from the same car. I believe there would be less tension yet no less competition between kimi and hamilton, because the ice man and lewis are too 'cool' for that, in every sense of the word. (apart from the hot headed moments lewis has had in the past.... that was stupinity it resulted in, not anger....)

Im sure both will enjoy each others competition. Who knows i could be wrong, but something tells me Kimi-Hammy is a great team in the making. plus we would see whos best out of the two.............