Quote Originally Posted by tamburello
They have absolutely everything to do with the issue. There has been no significant or meaningful damage to the sport. The FIA continues to operate. All that has happened is a few press releases and a few withdrawn party invitations.

If that is your idea of damage, then it is a very strange one.

Arrows points are rightly dismissed because they are utterly irrelevant to the claims that 'damage' has been done. Real damage is loss of income, loss of events.

Once again....show us the damage!
I have answered each of your points in detail. If you dispute what I have written, please explain why. That is what is called debate, not just stating "It is because I say so".

Primary school arguements don't cut it. Neither does stating the same old opinion make it fact.

To answer your claim about "real" damage, you first need to appreciate the worlds of business and diplomacy.

Credibility is key to doing business and Max has none. He is tainted goods and not someone that large corporations are keen to be associated with. The same with some Heads of State. These are facts as have been documented by Arrows.

Your arguement that a sponsor has not withdrawen from F1 because of this is irrelevant. You seem to equate damage with catastrophic failure!!

If you cannot understand these basic points, we will never be able to have a meaningful conversation on this subject.