I just read this article written by David Tremayne on the FIA ufficial site and I am speechless. Like James Allen David totally negletts the historic third consecutive pole position accomplished by Massa in Turkey and in his introduction says" As Ferrari’s Felipe Massa shoots for a hat-trick of wins at Istanbul Park, McLaren are better placed to frustrate him than they have been since Melbourne...".http://www.formula1.com/news/features/2008/5/7766.html

McLaren are better placed since Melbourne??? I thought that the BEST place is FIRST not second nor THIRD. Are these people thinking that the guy in first position is the guy is not who wins? James Allen two weeks ago talking about how pleased he was with Hamilton's THIRD place? I am speechless. I know that you don't want to praise the competition's achievements but it's way out of line saying that McLAren are in a better position than Ferrari because they can put Ferrari under pressure. If somebody is under pressure right now that would be McLaren not Ferrari. Let's not forget that McLAren have not won a championship in a billion years. And soon they will be adding this year too in their records. I read their statements about how close was Hamilton to Kimi yesterday "forgetting" to mention that Kimi was on hard tires and LH on soft. Are we calling these news or a deliberate attempt to alter the truth? Are they forgetting that there are people in these forums that have been following F1 for way longer than they have? Do they really think that we don't know the difference betweena soft and a hard tire? At first I thought that they were just kidding now since they have not stopped misinforming the public I think that this shame ought to be stopped.